RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing labels in craft menus

centra

Wanderer
Hello,

first i would like to apologize if this was asked before and i didn't find it. Anyway in all of my craft menus (e.g. blacksmithy or tinkering) some labels are missing. I made a screenshot which should show the phenomenon.

I am running runuo 2.3 and use Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy in version 1.25.35.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• error_menu.png
    229.5 KB · Views: 16

pooka01

Sorceror
first thing that i can see is that it's in german, which means it is probably missing clilocs for the language file, have you tried switching to english version to see if that fixes something?

zerodowned

Sorceror
Hello,

first i would like to apologize if this was asked before and i didn't find it. Anyway in all of my craft menus (e.g. blacksmithy or tinkering) some labels are missing. I made a screenshot which should show the phenomenon.

I am running runuo 2.3 and use Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy in version 1.25.35.

Thanks for any help.

by version 1.25.35, are you referring to the client version that you're using?