RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monsters

L

Lost User

Monsters

Well.. I was trying to script some more Mobiles namly Monsters.. and everything went fine until I found out that if I used the stats from UO Stratics. The Creatures are off in the game..(as in.. they dont do enough damage/take too much damage) is there any formula to use to increase the stats to make it the way it suppose to be? I noticed the information for the weapons seems to be taken from Stratics but weapons when created are naturally Low Quality. Are the MinDamage and MaxDamage what it is at low or regular? I know most would want to say Regular but just want to ask Because it makes a 4 damage difference. Thanks Guys! :)

L

Lost User

Its more that to me they just seem off.. I'll post my Script for Earth Elementals and I guess you can see for yourself... (I know i probably could have done a better script but its my first any suggestions or an edited version that runs the same but is scripted better would be lovly!, I know that the AR is 1 Higher in game) If its not off then the enamys now.. (i.e. Deamons) Should be set to the stats posted on stratics(I'll probably do that if the numbers on stratics are correct enough and its just me that feels they dye too quickly/don't do enough damage) And the main problem is with the damage that they do.. Thanks!

L

Lost User

Sorry about posting so much Ok.. I edited the script.. and I think i have the damage and speed about right now.. so pls try it out and give me some feedback Thanks!