RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moon stones

S

soundwav

moon stones

i was trying to make a moonstone (not like osi but better) the problem im having is i cant get the animation to work and the sound. i want it to "summon" a moongate that goes to the other map. say your in fell it should go to tram, if your in tram it should go to fell. i have the animation and the sound but i cant get it to work can someone help me out on this. i dont have the script so it goes to fell or tram done yet i want to get the animation to work first. this is what i have for the animation and sound tell me what im doing wrong.

[code:1] public override void OnDoubleClick( Mobile from )
{
switch ( Utility.Random( 3 ) )
{
case 0: new Effects.SendTargetEffect( 0x1AE5, 10 ); break;
case 1: new Effects.SendTargetEffect( 0x1AE5, 10 ); break;
case 2: new Effects.SendTargetEffect( 0x1AE5, 10 ); break;
}
m.PlaySound( 0x208 );
}
[/code:1]

S

soundwav

what im trying for here is an item that everyone gets on charactor creation that is a stone (looks like a virtue stone) that is newbied that summons a moongate so you could go from one map to the other with no problem.

S

soundwav

i got the sound to work now im working on the graphic effects

Edited:

got the graphics to work but it crashes the osi client

S

soundwav

ok i got that fixed doesnt crash anymore now im working on adding a moongate going to the other map. may need help on this, if you have any ideas on this let me know