RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help to make a place un-markable?

linaria

Wanderer
Need help to make a place un-markable?

There are certain places in my server that I wish to make un-markable, but don't know how I can do that..
One more thing.. Britain's guard zone goes all the way to moongate, how can I pull it till the bridge? It is either completely guarded, or completely un-guarded so I couldn't find a way of changing it in the game. Do I need to change my scripts or is there a way?

Tannis

Knight
In SpellHelper.cs, look for this:
Code:
		private static bool[,] m_Rules = new bool[,]
			{
			/*T2A(Fel)		Ilshenar		Wind(Tram),	Wind(Fel),	Dungeons(Fel),	Solen(Tram),	Solen(Fel), CrystalCave(Malas),	Gauntlet(Malas),	Gauntlet(Ferry),	Stronghold */
/* Recall From */		{ true,		true,			true,		false,		false,			true,			false,		false,				false,				false,				true },
/* Recall To */		{ true,		false,			false,		false,		false,			false,			false,		false,				false,				false,				false },
/* Gate From */		{ true,		false,			false,		false,		false,			false,			false,		false,				false,				false,				false },
/* Gate To */		{ true,		false,			false,		false,		false,			false,			false,		false,				false,				false,				false },
/* Mark In */		{ true,		false,			false,		false,		false,			false,			false,		false,				false,				false,				false },
/* Tele From */		{ true,			true,			true,		true,		true,			true,			true,		false,				true,				true,				false },
/* Tele To */		{ true,			true,			true,		true,		true,			true,			true,		false,				true,				false,				false },
			};
If you want to make the place un markable, finding the heading for it, find the Mark In, and change from True to false.