RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nerun's Distro

Erica

Knight
nerun said:
Here goes the patch 4.0.1, it will update the previous 4.0 release (above) to 4.0.1, there are a few changes:

Changes 4.0.1:
- Staff Ring fixed: nighsight ability added;
- LootNew.cs warnings fixed;
- PremiumSpawner.cs updated;
- added tokuno vendors and House Doors (missing in 4.0);
- Badspawns fixed (except Cloth seller);
- CreateWorld gump updated (added GenKhaldun);

Installation:
- unzip "Nerun's Distro - Patch 4.0 to 4.0.1";
- cut and paste Scripts folder over RunUO root directory;
- If asked to overwrite, say yes;
- Search and delete:
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Items\Construction\Doors\BaseDoor.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Items\Construction\Doors\HouseDoor.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Multis\HouseFoundation.cs

Just it. Enjoy.
awesome nerun i dl it but havent added the update was looking in the scripts and found this might read error on the tokuno banker here it is havent tryed but i think it has this extra>>>>} look >>>>[Constructable]
public TokunoBanker() : base( "the banker" )
{
if ( Female = GetGender() )
{
Name = NameList.RandomName( "female tokuno" );
Body = 0x191;
}
else
{
Name = NameList.RandomName( "male tokuno" );
Body = 0x190;

}}

nerun said:
PS.: about paragons, Paragons works fine in Spawners and PremiumSpawners, there is no need to change it in 4.0.1. If you do not believe-me, change chance double in

C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Engines\AI\Creature\Paragon.cs

from .05 to .95 (5% to 95% chance to spawn) and you will see the difference. It is right, 5%, it explains why is difficult to found a paragon.

There are other thing to fix? Do you found something guys?

Paragons dont work for me with premium spawner. I changed the chance in paragon.cs to .95 , unspawned ilshenar, then respawned it and still no paragons.
Then i added a regular spawner and every monster on that spawner was paragon

cerme

Wanderer
If I add a spawner "by hand" the command save by hand doesn't save it.... and the "save all spawn" command it saves just all distro spawner, but not mine added by hand...
How is that ?

P.S, sorry for my bad english.

Llyrwech

Sorceror
Cerme, are you adding "spawner" or "premiumspawner"? Nerun's latest distros, since 4.0, use a proprietary spawner called "PremiumSpawner," and while I haven't looked at the script specifically, I believe his save commands save only PremiumSpawners.

As far as the paragon issue, someone mentioned earlier in this thread that self-added spawners create paragons whereas distro-created spawners do not. I believe this is the same issue. I've tested all four major spawner systems on this board. Half of them create paragons properly, half do not.

Paragons created:
Spawner (RunUO Inherent)
XMLSpawner2

No Paragons:
PremiumSpawner (Nerun's creation)
MegaSpawner

Personally, I can't find a good, valid reason why the latter two would fail to create Paragons, since it's all called based on the BaseCreature AI and defined by the location where the creature is created. Unless the MegaSpawners and PremiumSpawners create the monsters first in, say, the Internal map and THEN move them to Ilshenar, there's no obvious answer.

Hope that's helpful, both to struggling admins and to those of us trying to make all spawners Paragon-friendly.

Safe journeys,
Llyrwech

cerme

Wanderer
Llyrwech, you're right ! It was a my foult.... i was adding regular spawners, not premiumspawners.... Tested and yes, it works pretty well....
Thanks a lot !

zardoz

Sorceror
I now get the following on starting the 4.0.1 patched server.
Code:
RunUO - [[url]www.runuo.com][/url] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (6 errors, 1 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Samurai Empire\Mobiles\SE Monsters\EliteNinja.cs: CS0246: (lin
e 48, column 17) The type or namespace name 'NinjaLeatherTallTabi' could not be
found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
e 49, column 17) The type or namespace name 'NinjaLeatherJacket' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
e 50, column 17) The type or namespace name 'NinjaLeatherBelt' could not be foun
d (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
e 51, column 17) The type or namespace name 'NinjaLeatherHood' could not be foun
e 52, column 17) The type or namespace name 'NinjaLeatherMitts' could not be fou
nd (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
e 53, column 17) The type or namespace name 'NinjaPants' could not be found (are
 you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Warning: Scripts\Samurai Empire\Mobiles\SE Monsters\YomotsuElder.cs: CS0162:
(line 15, column 19) Unreachable code detected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.
Never did this prior to installing the patch.
This is a very basic test server configuration with ONLY the RunUO scripts, Pandoras Box 2, Nerun 4.0.0 and 4.0.1 scripts installed.
Ideas?

cerme

Wanderer
zardoz said:
I now get the following on starting the 4.0.1 patched server.
Code:
RunUO - [[url]www.runuo.com][/url] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (6 errors, 1 warnings)
e 48, column 17) The type or namespace name 'NinjaLeatherTallTabi' could not be
found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
e 49, column 17) The type or namespace name 'NinjaLeatherJacket' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
e 50, column 17) The type or namespace name 'NinjaLeatherBelt' could not be foun
e 51, column 17) The type or namespace name 'NinjaLeatherHood' could not be foun
e 52, column 17) The type or namespace name 'NinjaLeatherMitts' could not be fou
nd (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
e 53, column 17) The type or namespace name 'NinjaPants' could not be found (are
 you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Warning: Scripts\Samurai Empire\Mobiles\SE Monsters\YomotsuElder.cs: CS0162:
(line 15, column 19) Unreachable code detected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.
Never did this prior to installing the patch.
This is a very basic test server configuration with ONLY the RunUO scripts, Pandoras Box 2, Nerun 4.0.0 and 4.0.1 scripts installed.
Ideas?

I had the same error... just edit EliteNinja.cs and change worng adds with the correct ones..
e.g.: "NinjaPants" with LeatherNinjaPants", ecc...

I don't have the script on my hands right now.... later I'll edit and post my mods...

Edit: here is the original code in eliteninja.cs:
Code:
			AddItem( new NinjaLeatherTallTabi() );
			AddItem( new NinjaLeatherJacket());
			AddItem( new NinjaLeatherBelt());
			AddItem( new NinjaLeatherHood());
			AddItem( new NinjaLeatherMitts());
			AddItem( new NinjaPants());

And here is what i did:

Code:
			AddItem( new NinjaTabi() );
			AddItem( new LeatherNinjaJacket());
			AddItem( new NinjaLeatherBelt());
			AddItem( new LeatherNinjaHood());
			AddItem( new LeatherNinjaMitts());
			AddItem( new LeatherNinjaPants());

NinjaLeatherBelt comes with older nerun's version... the others comes with original code of runuo

just to talk.... I've seen Nerun quick fix for eliteninja..

Greta job Nerun.... my shard could't exist without You....

nerun

Sorceror
To fix elite ninja, use this file instead. About Paragons in PremiumSpawner, so sorry guys, i can not fix a problem that i do not have... PremiumSpawners spawns Paragons for me with no problems...

But, i a using this file, change the one you use by it, and test again, because it works here.

Llyrwech

Sorceror
Not sure where the difference may lie, but that new version of the PremiumSpawner does indeed spawn Paragons. Fine work, Nerun.

Now, if only I could figure out the problem with the MegaSpawners...

Safe journeys,
Llyrwech

Uo Man

Page
ilshenar

i installed the new version of neruns distro but when i try to spawn ilshenar it says thats not a valid command plz help

Whooper7777

Wanderer
there is some clothes in Clothseller and these cloths like NinjaShirt and Kimono and some others can see in 3D only can this problem got solved?

Erica

Knight
just wanted to tell you that the new update on neruns when you say [spawnrem doesnt remove none of the premium spawners i tryed a few time wont remove them from maps area you be at

nerun

Sorceror
Erica said:
just wanted to tell you that the new update on neruns when you say [spawnrem doesnt remove none of the premium spawners i tryed a few time wont remove them from maps area you be at

Thx Erica, fixed to 4.0.2. If you want to fix it, open SpawnRem.cs in Customs/new/commands, and change "Spawner" to "PremiumSpawner".

EDITED:
Sorry it's not so easy, change Spawner to PremiumSpawner will not solve the problem. But i am working on it.

Dregan

Wanderer
Doors Problem

I a bunch of errors after installing the files. Here is a sample of them.

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (17 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Samurai Empire\Doors\HouseDoors.cs: CS0246: (line 12, column 2
6) The type or namespace name 'DoorFacing' could not be found (are you missing a
using directive or an assembly reference?)
- Error: Scripts\Samurai Empire\Doors\BaseDoor.cs: CS0246: (line 181, column 36
) The type or namespace name 'DoorFacing' could not be found (are you missing a
using directive or an assembly reference?)
- Error: Scripts\Multis\BaseHouse.cs: CS0246: (line 1286, column 40) The type o
r namespace name 'DoorFacing' could not be found (are you missing a using direct
ive or an assembly reference?)
- Error: Scripts\Misc\DoorGenerator.cs: CS0246: (line 457, column 56) The type
or namespace name 'DoorFacing' could not be found (are you missing a using direc
tive or an assembly reference?)
- Error: Scripts\Items\Construction\Doors\SecretDoors.cs: CS0246: (line 8, colu
mn 28) The type or namespace name 'DoorFacing' could not be found (are you missi
ng a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I replaced Doors, BaseDoor, HouseDoors, and HouseFoundation, but this still occured. Could someone help me out? Thanks.