RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Network upgrade:

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Network upgrade:

Starting at approximately 1:00 AM GMT 7/25/2005, the entire RunUO Network (web sites only) will go offline for migration. The downtime is expected to be as little as 24 hours, but could extend to 72, or 96.

Updates will be provided on irc at irc.runuo.com #runuo where you can feel free to join us for updates on progress and general chat.

We thank you for your continued patience during this migration. We expect the migration to be smooth, and look forward to seeing all of you here soon enough!

Thanks,
Ryan

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Schweet

45 minutes and counting @_@
I think anarchy online is going to get alot more attention the next couple of days @_@

Lysdexic

Sorceror
Ugh, now I have nothing to do at work when this goes down :eek: ...
No worries, it's worth it to make life easier on y'all!

sicron

Sorceror
*stocks up on pepsi and smokes and gets ready to type runuo into the wayback machine*

looks like Ill start here...

Quantos

Lord
As usual I expect that the changes will be something that will make the entire experience a much easier, and smoother experience.

Did you finally break the bank on this one :)

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
TMSTKSBK said:
It's not down yet :confused:...or is it already up again?

////excitement builds
No because when it comes back up there will be like 50 new forums @_@

Drakrum

Wanderer
It still hasnt happened yet? Thats wierd that they would post this message network wide and not a single thing has happened... but I guess then again you cant see on the other side of the server(s).