RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New RunUO sponsored site...

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
New RunUO sponsored site...

We've opened a new site. This site is So Raged Unmoderated Discussion and is basically an unmoderated forum that will allow you to talk about any topic you'd like. We do plan on redirecting the Starbucks section to it eventually. This site does contain content that may offend you or others. Please ensure when you go there to read it that you understand it is an off-topic and uncensored discussion forum.

Your RunUO user/password will work there.

WarAngel;703132 said:
"nigger holocaust" topic.

Wow. I'm already out and I haven't even signed in.

I think the people there now are UOG shard players lol. They all seem 5 years old lol.

*is happy he doesnt play any UOG shards*

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
I told you there was offensive material there...

I'm sure it will eventually slow down but for you to judge the UOG shards by the lunacy of users who are banned from the UOG site is wrong.

Ryan;703135 said:
I told you there was offensive material there...

I'm sure it will eventually slow down but for you to judge the UOG shards by the lunacy of users who are banned from the UOG site is wrong.

Lol, im not offended, I just find it funny some of the stuff people posted there.

As for judging UOG, well .. I wasnt exactly forthcoming with the info that I used to play on UOG shards for a little .. till the players drove me out( same for OSI really lol ).

But anyways, soraged will probly improve( just hope it improves before you migrat starbucks to there). I will end up posting on there lol.

AodhanW

Wanderer
Johabius;703140 said:
Sounds like fun. I'll just avoid topics that have a title that might offend me.

Wow.. Are you an American? I can only imagine not.. Most of us don't seem to know HOW to change the frackin' channel.

;)

TMSTKSBK

Lord
@A-person: He's from Kansas?

@Topic: Woe is me. They're moving Starbucks. That means there's no reason for me to come to this site anymore :rolleyes:

AodhanW

Wanderer
TMSTKSBK;703162 said:
@A-person: He's from Kansas?

It was a crack at people who get offended at offensive material on the radio/TV/Video games...

Like they can't just change the frickin' channel or not buy the video game etc etc.. :) We Americans tend to be silly about that kind of thing.

But not me..

I tune in to all that stuff, but turn off the 700 club. :) See.. I can turn the channel.. I've GROWN

Rhexis

Knight
So Starbucks is going poof? Will there be a more reasonable/moderated/toned down version of Starbucks still?

Or should we whom dont wish to take part in So Raged just redirect our attention to the more on-topic forums?

Nott32

Wanderer
Please keep starbucks here, I like the forum design on this site and I like being able to read the UO topics also but I like the idea for the new site :)

Tintamar

Sorceror
*visited the site*
Yeah... I don't get it...
Every thread I read was just people using profanity just because they could.