RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora's Box help

eppu

Traveler
I have tried to start my PB 3.0.0.5, but it gives only "Loading..." on the bottom right. Ideas?

I have Windows 7 and PB was unloaded on my desktop.

eppu

Traveler
Yeh, I get it work. Thanks.

But new problem: After started the client, and trying to change page to page (ex. Props to Who), it says: "Client handle not found. If UO is running, try to set Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Use custom client"

UO isn't running.

dazedmouse

Sorceror
In order to install PB and have it work .... First you have to have the game installed on that computer... It will not work if you have not installed the game. PB will not recognize the game if not installed.. You can go online and find Mondains Legacy that has an installer in it.. Once you install the game And have installed Netframework 1.1 redistribution package. Then install PB. Ater you have installed the Game.. You can just delete the game out of program files... whatever you dont uninstall it from control panel add and remove. You need that installer but not the game.. you can still use PB. Before you install the game again... You will have to rename your Ea games folder.. After the install and you have PB. Rename that folder back to Ea Games and delete the new game..

Hammerhand

Knight
Yeh, I get it work. Thanks.

But new problem: After started the client, and trying to change page to page (ex. Props to Who), it says: "Client handle not found. If UO is running, try to set Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Use custom client"

UO isn't running.
You need to have the server running to do anything with Pandora's Box. Its designed to work while you are on the server. You dont need to install, delete & reinstall the game. Just install the client, the server (RunUO 2.3, SVN or ServUO, or whichever you're using) and then install PB. Load the server & then run PB. Its that simple.