RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PATH ERROR

shackal

Sorceror
Hello, I am returning to work with some scripts, then reinstalled 7.0.15.1 path in Ultima Online. But now I'm not getting the upgrade path, the system gives me the following response:

Make sure you have an active connection to the Internet via an ISP or a direct connection.
Your client may not be the most recent version.
You may be able to play the game with your current client.
Check http://www.uo.com/ for help on resolving patching issues.
Click OK to play the game or Cancel to abort.

Can anyone help me with this?

Are you using a program like Razor or UOSteam to connect to your server? If not you might want to start there. Those programs can remove the encryption and also allow you to point to the specific IP address you wish to connect to.

If that does not resolve your issue we might need more information on how you have things set up (or some one smarter than myself to answer this question).

shackal

Sorceror
Sorry, I do not think you understand. I can not update the path, then it is always 7.0.15.1. And the path is already in 7.0.35.x

Dian

Sorceror
Those messages are referring to the actual EA Games patch server, that it cannot connect to.

If you are trying to play the commercial server, you need to seek help on the uo.com website.

Otherwise, like Keldon said, you need to use a client launcher like Razor to launch yourclient, ant connect to your shard.

shackal

Sorceror
Resolved. Do not offer more support to 7.0.15.1. I downloaded the 7.0.24.xe unable to make the update normally. Thanks for the good will of all