RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates Den Faction

georox

Wanderer
Pirates Den Faction

This is another faction, in the Core/Faciton.cs need to add , "Pirates Den" as before, this is a nice factiron operating in the bucs den thieves guild. :) Have fun, enjoy, dont kill yourself to hard.

Attachments

• PiratesDen.cs
    3.5 KB · Views: 422

nomad707

Knight
hah! very nice bro! I like this script very much, well, the addition to the factions imean. very cool to add more factions. if it were up to me, there would be a few more factions, one in malas, tokuno, and ilshenar. thats just my opinion thiough, i prefer Pvp over RP when it comes to uo, so this wiukd be a good approach for a PVP style server. Thats just my bit :p

Protius73

Sorceror
Great script love it ... just one question though...

I added that faction and two custom factions of my own...

I cant seem to find what to change to make the custom names appear in the City Status Gump on the faction stones.

Right now it says Error Megacliloc....

Anyone got any ideas on where to look to change this or what to change?

Protius73

Sorceror
First of all I did exactly as you suggested by putting the name Pirates den in the Faction.cs script.... the problem is not with your script... the problem is it doesnt display the faction name when they control a city.... it reports a megacliloc error so i was wondering if there is somethere else i should be inputting the name Pirates den to make that appear in the city status...

Second off dont flame me I wasnt flaming your script i actually like it... as you see in my post... I dont know where your getting this attitude from but frankly its uncalled for.

georox

Wanderer
Protius73 said:
First of all I did exactly as you suggested by putting the name Pirates den in the Faction.cs script.... the problem is not with your script... the problem is it doesnt display the faction name when they control a city.... it reports a megacliloc error so i was wondering if there is somethere else i should be inputting the name Pirates den to make that appear in the city status...

Second off dont flame me I wasnt flaming your script i actually like it... as you see in my post... I dont know where your getting this attitude from but frankly its uncalled for.
wasnt meant as a flame unless you couldnt figure out to add it. I am sick of people asking a million stupid questions expecting to be babied on these forums, and simple things that are easily stated, or ones asking for scripts. I will look into it later.

Protius73

Sorceror
I found the problem Line 9 of the text definitions

textdefinition ": Pirates den",

in the stock scripts it looks like this

textdefinition 1011465, ": True Britannians",

the number there is the problem without that Int it returns a megacliloc error

If i can figure out a way to replace that Int with a String ill post it here but the fix i got in for now is to use the stock cliloc numbers so we can at least see something other then megacliloc error

Wildcard

Sorceror
If you want to get a custom faction to display on the city status page you have to edit the FactionStonegump.cs

On line 104
Code:
AddHtmlLocalized( 200, 55 + (i * 30), 150, 20, town.Owner.Definition.OwnerLabel, false, false );

Should be changed to
Code:
AddHtmlText( 200, 55 + (i * 30), 150, 20, town.Owner.Definition.OwnerLabel, false, false );

Protius73

Sorceror
You can script in your own versions Im working on new warhorses for my Undead Faction as well as ones for the pirate faction.

Btw man this script rox!!

Hades

Sorceror
This may sound like im dumb but Protius can ya get with me and help me out on making my faction mounts and guards for the pirate guild i put in game....?

okay i got this script it place the stone and every thing like it supose to i got the part where you got to fix the stone gump but yet it still doesnt display the ranks you havce set like for protecter of the king or your bucs den one Marauder i got a shadow lords title instead of those any help would be greatly apreciated this is a good script would like to get ranks displayed

Lokigom92

Wanderer
Geo....I really like the faction you made here. I would just like to point out one thing I noticed. The Z level is set too high on the stronghold monoliths...unless you drop them 1 or 2 Z tiles, you cannot see the sigil once it is placed on the monolith. Other than that....it's great!

georox

Wanderer
Guess I didnt post here, I no longer script, run servers, or play Ulitma Online. I now play World of Warcraft. I was up til 5 AM last night on it.