RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates Vs Ninjas

Pirates VS Ninjas !?

• Silent Death ninjas 4 life !

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • Free Pirates YAR !!

Votes: 42 60.0%

• Total voters

kaball

Wanderer
A little more about the pirates
Wikipedia said:
In the very popular modern imagination, pirates of the classical period were rebellious, clever teams who operated outside the restricting bureaucracy of modern life. In reality, many pirates ate poorly, did not become fabulously wealthy, and died young. Unlike traditional Western societies of the time, many pirate clans operated as limited democracies, demanding the right to elect and replace their leaders. The captain of a pirate ship was often a fierce fighter in whom the men could place their trust, rather than a more traditional authority figure sanctioned by an elite. However, when not in battle, the ship's quartermaster usually had the real authority. Many groups of pirates shared in whatever they seized; pirates injured in battle might be afforded special compensation. Often all of these terms were agreed upon and written down by the pirates, but these articles could also be used as incriminating proof that they were outlaws. Pirates readily accepted outcasts from traditional societies, perhaps easily recognizing kindred spirits, and they were known to welcome them into the pirate fold. Such practices within a pirate clan were tenuous, however, and did little to mitigate the brutality of the pirate's way of life.

Bleach

Knight
Hmm.. Lets not forget, this is Pirates vs Ninjas.
So, a room full of pirates, and ninjas. Lets say 100 to each side, all pitted to kill each other. Who'd win?

WarAngel

Wanderer
Bleach;673319 said:
Hmm.. Lets not forget, this is Pirates vs Ninjas.
So, a room full of pirates, and ninjas. Lets say 100 to each side, all pitted to kill each other. Who'd win?

While pirates are badass, a realistic battle would likely result in ninjas winning. Ninjas were highly trained in the art of killing. Pirates just killed when they had to.

Trunks01

Wanderer
WarAngel;673320 said:
While pirates are badass, a realistic battle would likely result in ninjas winning. Ninjas were highly trained in the art of killing. Pirates just killed when they had to.

Didn't you get ban...

O, both of you are unban.

kaball

Wanderer
trunkz no offtopic please eheheh

- well in realistic battle, i am little divided, both are trained , ninjas in ninjitsu school, and pirate .. well being pirates all the time .

both got plenty of weps. and skillz.
but i must be honest , one point is that people think pirates are cool, because of pirates of the Caribbeans, but we are talking about general piracy and ninjas. not some blockbuster movie !

mordero

Knight
kaball;673327 said:
trunkz no offtopic please eheheh

- well in realistic battle, i am little divided, both are trained , ninjas in ninjitsu school, and pirate .. well being pirates all the time .

both got plenty of weps. and skillz.
but i must be honest , one point is that people think pirates are cool, because of pirates of the Caribbeans, but we are talking about general piracy and ninjas. not some blockbuster movie !

Psh, if i were to even take those movies into my equation of how bad ass pirates are then ninjas stand no chance. Seriously, undead pirates vs ninjas...

Anywho, remember pirates have guns and swords, so if they were fighting in a room together (which wouldnt happen at all, ninjas wouldnt come out in the open like that) pirates would just shoot up the ninjas and finish them off with their swords.

Also, the pirates would have a parrot (or a undead monkey) which is definately trained in killing. Im pretty sure that one parrot (or undead monkey) could take on all the ninjas by itself. :rolleyes:

kaball

Wanderer

nice theory lol :D

Peoharen

Sorceror
Bleach;673152 said:
Or poison their booze?
Thats achole abuse, and we don't stand for it.

Bleach;673319 said:
Who brings a gun to a sword fight? The winner. :p

Radwen;673291 said:
What you don't know ..is that pirates are retired ninjas ...

Zombie retired-ninja pirates ftw.

Trunks01

Wanderer
Opps, sorryz :(

Pirate's are teh win with there big boats and patch eyes. Yar. *Ninja's hurt with there flinging star's* Pirate's also have cannon's coming out the side of there ship. *Umm, im not going too much to pirates of the carribean ship's am i? lol*

Thistle

Wanderer
Proof that pirates are waaayyyyy cooler then ninjas:

Nyx's new collar!

I have yet to see a ninja themed cat collar so there! :D