RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queue for event script

pegas0

Sorceror
Been around for some time but didnt posted much in here

Was doing some search and didnt find anything to use as a base, I was looking for something like a queue system for Arena/CTF/DD etc like in WoW or SWTOR (Warzones, Flashpoints etc) or a script that could be used as a base to modify and make this work.

Base idea is: players in the shard can use a button or command to register/queue in an event and when there are enough people, they are teleported or something to the arena to play

If someone could point me out the right direction I would apretiate (I hope I didnt posted in the wrong section)

pegas0

Sorceror
Thanks for the reply. I already talked with the creator of Vita-nex, I dont need a whole system... just the queue part to use with DD and CTF. Does ConPvP have a queue system for several persons to join diferent teams?