RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor 1.0.1 has been released!

PerfectWing

Wanderer
My brother plays OSI and uses this invaluable tool. If I still played, of course I'd use it too. And while I know my younger brother has never posted a single post here, I'll offer thanks for him for the constant updates. This program is easily responsible for 100's of OSI kills across Atlantic, Sonoma, and maybe a couple of other shards he plays.

Kudos! (He uses the tool even after paying for UOAssist, that speaks volumes for itself.)

dkor

Wanderer
Awsome man keep up the good work on razor ^_^
One suggestion is though to have the UO:pS to d/l the custom map files like uoam then there would never be any use for uoam for any of us :p

Malaperth

Wanderer
Zippy, when I saw that I could now open up any window without having to frequently open and minimize Razor, I had to go take a cold shower.

YOU DA MAN!!!

And I haven't even had time to check out the newer features like the UO Positioning System.

I think I'm gonna need a big box of Kleenex... :rolleyes: :eek: ;)

Rion Locke

Wanderer
Great work Zippy, the new radar map is fantastic. When I seen the red dots (client update range) I thought the tracker would only be able to follow someone within that range. It works better then expected, thanks!

Yall almost took out UOAM with this update *laughs*.

Ilutzio

Sorceror
The UPS is a fantastic addition to Razor. Splendid work Zippy (and those that helped with that particular addition)!