RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor 1.0.11 has been released!

prplbeast

Sorceror
new razor

i use razor to log into my shard which is only patched to 5.0.9.1 & all was working great til today when i dbl clicked the icon to log in & razor downloaded its latest patch & now i cant use it to log in anymore.
anyone have a ziped copy or a link of razor before this patch. i tried the web & it only has 2 options the oldest version which dont work with newer uo client patches & the newest version which wont let me on says i need to update my client any help
thank you in advance
prplbeast

Krullian

Wanderer
Same issue

I have same issue. I can manage to get 2d to work but not 3d. just sits verifying. One minute all is fine then nothing. get System.InvalidOperationException: This Razor installation is corrupted.
at Assistant.Engine.Main(String[] Args). I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Any help would be appreciated:cool:.

LordDarkScythe

Sorceror
I'm not entirely sure about this but I think the 3D client was removed from UO a few patches back not sure about the exact patch but I know on mine it's not even an option anymore.

I'm using 6.0.6.1 and I have no probs with the 2D client.

Greystar

Wanderer
LordDarkScythe;747063 said:
I'm not entirely sure about this but I think the 3D client was removed from UO a few patches back not sure about the exact patch but I know on mine it's not even an option anymore.

I'm using 6.0.6.1 and I have no probs with the 2D client.

I know it was officially made non-selectable with patch 6.0.6.2. I am also using the 2D client with 6.0.6.1. Also when I installed the newest version of Razor my client shows the 9th anniversary Splash screen instead of Mondain's Legacy. I thought that was slightly weird but I wasn't too worried about it.

clark71822

Sorceror
The 3D client was made inaccessible with the pub 44 update (believe it was client version 6.0.0.0...the 57 meg patch). Got that info from here.

kuwagata

Squire
I'm using client 6.0.6.2.
when i watched the movie of rpv,my client crashed.
if i use client 6.0.6.1,there is no problem about wathing the movie of rpv.