RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor 1.0.5 has been released!

CEO

Sorceror
Razor no longer modifies your Login.cfg file when you use the Welcome Screen. Along with this, Razor now has a "--server address,port" command line option. Passing this option to Razor will cause the welcome screen not to show.
Thank you very much! :rolleyes:

HollyTLove

Wanderer
Downloading Newest Version

Am I missing something? Do I need to just download the latest and it is supposed to update everything? I get a bunch of error messages telling me dll and a bunch of others are missing. Any kind answers would be appreciated - thanks :)

AimieLou

Wanderer
New Version Probs

Hello I am new to the forums and I am not sure if I am posting in the correct place.

I updated to the new version of Razor, yesterday. Now I cannot log into Gateway. It sits waiting for authorization, however when i do not load Razor I can log in just fine. Is there a file I am missing or something?

Thanks!!

AimieLou

Altris

Wanderer
help

Hey, I have been a big fan and user of Razor for quite a while and I have always enjoyed the service Zippy provides by giving us it. But since I have updated to 1.05, I can no longer patch to get on EA.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Razor (many times), installing 1.03, choosing EA from the server list starting Razor quitting out and starting UOA, changing my login.cfg file, clearing my patch folder and trying to patch again, turning off my firewall while attempting to patch, checking "use OSI encryption" from the Razor start-up menu, and using the UOUpdate file instead of starting it up through UOA, and none of these have worked. I have gotten this message in the patching session every time:
Starting patch session...
Transferring patch information
Downloading patch uose_win32_5-0-2.rtp( 495741 bytes )
Downloading patch uose_win32_5-0-2.pat( 11 bytes )
Applying patch patch\uose_win32_5-0-2.rtp
Error applying patch
Error during session
Your client may not be the most recent version.
You may be able to play the game with your current client.
Check http:\www.uo.com for help on resolving patching issues.
Click OK to play the game or Cancel to abort.

After I hit OK and the client starts, I try and put in my username and password and get this error:

Data stream Error
It appears the datastream has changed.
This MAY require an update to UOAssist.dll for UOAssist to function correctly.
Hit enter to log into the game and try UOAssist.
If you have problems using UOAssist look for updates at www.tugsoft.com and the auto-updater info screen.
Press enter to continue.

[OK]

Upon hitting OK, I get a "Either name or pass is wrong" message even though I know for fact it's right.

I think the only thing I haven't done is uninstalled and reinstalled UO, but I really don't want to do that. Any help is much appreciated.

Altris