RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor not working with OSI?

Chessy

Wanderer
I downloaded the latest version of razor after a 2 year absence from UO. I have the game patched up to version 7.0.26.5. I have the patch client encryption unchecked and the use OSI encryption box checked. I am using the EA/Origin Servers as well. I am also using Windows 7 for my OS if that would affect anything. I do also have the version 4 of microsoft.net framework downloaded. I cannot seem to get past the verifying account screen after I start razor. Is there something I am missing or doing incorrectly? Does razor still work for the EA servers? Any help or explanation would be greatly appreciated.

Alyssa Dark

Sorceror
Razor isn't an approved 3rd party app to use with the pay shards from what I understand and can't be used to log onto them anymore... I don't remember when that change came about but that would be why, they're incompatable.

Chessy

Wanderer
Alyssa Dark, thank you for the response. I did read that thread before I posted this question, but that thread died in January of this year. I for one did not hear anything about it not working on the pay shard. I was hoping that someone would have some concrete information regarding this subject, since no one has been able to confirm or deny whether or not razor is available on pay shards. It seems hard to believe that they would block razor, yet "allow" easy uo to run on the pay servers. That is just me though. Thanks for your help again, hopefully I can get this figured out with some more input around this forum.