RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request

Bubrek

Wanderer
luna starlight said:
you can do this on your own....just find the files in your uofolder

well, I've looked through the files, and I've googled on how to do it. But didn't come up with anything good, so instead of posting such a useless post could you plz be kind enough to tell me which files?

it wasnt useless it was stating that this can be done....not my fualt you cant search for it and yes this has been covered that how i know about it...as for what files ummm try the ones to to with eglogo...i cant remember what was and i cant look for them cause i have removed them already

just so you dont flame me agian and say i did a search and cant find anything to do with this here is the post http://www.runuo.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=9414&highlight=logo

A

Allmight

In the music folder there are three files ( ealogo.bik, intro.bik, osilogo.bik ). Remove or rename them and the logo and intro wont show on startup.