RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rideable mounts

Foster

Account Terminated
i have a rideable mounts package i got somewhere of these forums some time ago cant remember they have only just been recognised by me in my scripts and im want to incorporate these to my shard though you can add these to game with no fuss and i have added a the new tiledata to my uo folder in program files yo can see them fine too until mounted then they dissapear and turn invisable like. so i mean you are actually mounted and look like your riding something but it does not appear as a mount jus an invisible mount UNTIL you dismount then the mount becomes visible Hmm. I am wondering if three is something i missed to this download i can show you scripts and files if needed but this is hopefully a quick fix. :)

Foster

Account Terminated
sorry man i left school when i was 13 havnt had much punctuatuion ans how to make sentences i will try to shorten stuff or keep it simple hehe. and the thread you linked is a question answered by a question by the same threader hhehe it kool man im not fussed wit dese silly creatures n e wayz you dont mount them properly.
cheers talon for your help any way

milva

Sorceror
check out this link has alot of information for you

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/how-to-make-any-creature-ridable.68025/