RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RSS Feed Added

Phantom

Knight
TMSTKSBK said:
w00...what's syndicated by it? Announcements or the entire forum?

Announcements...

He could add aditional forums, he just has to make the modification, although it would be huge and I would not suggest it :)

A_Li_N

Knight
I think a relatively good size one would be the announcements and the submissions forum. Top 3 anouncments and top 7 submissions.

Alright, sounds cool, but wheres the link? Front page says botton right of front page...but i found nothing..Anyone got it?

(Using FireFox, read there wasnt support for it,Still if anyone has the firefox link, many thanks)

PappaSmurf

Knight
I can't find the link either

I've been wondering where the link is too.......I've looked with FireFox and with the latest version of IE and can't find anything.

Ryan if you read this please post a link to it

Ankron

Wanderer
I found the RSS feed... but I think it needs some work. It showed me the XML document tree. I'm using Foxfire if that helps at all.

Arvoreen

Sorceror
Ankron said:
I found the RSS feed... but I think it needs some work. It showed me the XML document tree. I'm using Foxfire if that helps at all.

I could be mistaken, but I think that's what it's supposed to be (XML), and then whatever thingy you have that retrieves the rss feed displays it accordingly.

Ankron

Wanderer
ultemalech said:
I think he means firefox lolz
:DYep, my mistake.

Let me expand a bit... I clicked on the link and said there was an error, and displayed the XML document tree or in other words the actual source code for the xml. Not real preaty if you ask me. :D