RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Runtime Error

hollysong

Wanderer
Runtime Error

Hi my server always give runtime error at irregular period (sometimes 1 day some times 1 week but always give). I am using windows 2003 enterprise edition and .Net Frameworks 1.1 (version 1.1.4322.573) i searched forums and googl. In somehere people says "Disable memory optimization" you needed. Is this way solve the problem?

Error capture in attachment...

Attachments

• exceptionerror.JPG
    exceptionerror.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 23
in looking at your list in the background i see a couple of your players are logging in and out rather frequently unless u have your save times turned way down. I would wonder if this loggin in and out would cause your server to load up some and throw the error? Have you noticed any pattern of the logging in/out of your players when this occurs? How many are online when it happens? Here it shows 18/19 but is that always the case? just some thoughts..

hollysong

Wanderer
error time is irregular sometimes 100+ players sometimes 10-20 players always change. I cant understand Aidan Garrett's said clearly....