RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2+] daat99's Master Looter + Ledger system

Alyssa Dark

Sorceror
this is probably way out in left field but is there any possibility of a command that can be used to 'transfer' the tokens from the older token ledger to the new looter?

in the FAQ, is this related to that idea?
Q: I want to give tokens to players directrly into their ledger from another file, what should I do?

Thanks again, it's a great system and worth changing to.

daat99

Staff member
You can add a command that looks for the ledger in the players backpack and then use the amount of tokens in it as a parameter to the command shown in the FAQ.

ours is similar to what poseidon mentioned, we use the token stone as well, which is set to currency: daat99tokens which looks for the token ledger that system came with and not the looter... we plan to, as well, lol, remove the original token ledger when the kinks are worked out... along with the token stone, there's the tokens given for crafting etc that are also related to the older token ledger... i know i was going to attempt to work on an update example for one of those and have yet to do that, sorry, i got sidetracked

oh yeah and lady luck, lol

Doctor Mephisto, when you say 'customizable vendor' are you referring to the mobile reward vendor where you can set anything as the consumable item/currency/fame etc for paying for things?

Yes, I don't see why it wouldn't work, but I haven't tried it. I will in just a minute. ;)

daat99

Staff member
The beta-tester bailed on me without a word.

In the meanwhile I was very busy with work during that month (didn't even had time to log into the server I play on).

If you want to test it and let me know if it works right than I can send it to you.

daat99

Staff member
Ok, here's the BETA.

Make sure you do NOT install it on a live shard (it may cause a wipe when the official will be release).

Please do the following line in PlayerMobile:
Code:
        public override void OnDeath( Container c )
        {
            //daat99 Master Looter start - keep/drop items on death
            //NO WIPE RISK!!!
            daat99.MasterStorageUtils.MoveItemsOnDeath(this, c);
            //daat99 Master Looter end - keep/drop items on death

Please check the entire system including the "keep items on death".

Also "[add StorageDeed" and check that they work OK (both add and extract).

Attachments

• MasterStorage - beta1.zip
    32.2 KB · Views: 17

daat99

Staff member
Good catch about the BaseBoard and BaseLog.
I'll need to fix that.
For now just remove the WoodWorkerStorage from your server and test it without it.

As for OWLTR references look for:
Code:
#define USE_OWLTR2
comment that line out if you don't use the new OWLTR (not released yet).

daat99

Staff member
Do NOT use the beta on a live shard!!!

Consider yourself warned, you may suffer a wipe when it'll be official if you do.

GhostRiderGrey

Sorceror
daat99, in further testing, one of my testers pointed out the following:

Code:
When your adding a loot list. It seems you need to have at least 2 items on page 2 for it to show page 2. And again with page 3 you need to have at least 3 items on page 3 for it to show you items on page 3. I ran this to page 4 and page 4 seems to be working just fine.

Not sure if this had been found and/or fixed yet.

daat99

Staff member
Just an update.

The new OWLTR is almost ready to be released along with the new MasterStorage.

Hammerhand will release the OWLTR when he'll finish testing it and once he does you can download the MasterStorage files from there.

Just download the OWLTR v3 and add only the MasterStorage (and Tokens if you want them) folder to your server.

Make sure you delete the old Master Storage files before you copy the new ones to avoid conflicts due to file renames!

Monoxide-

Traveler
Would it be possible to only allow a certain type of item in the bag itself? (general question from a general noob...)