RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO.com moved...

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
RunUO.com moved...

Some of you will notice a drastic improve in performance here at runuo.com :) We've done a pretty major server upgrade and migrated all of our web sites to a single server with enough horsepower for everything.

More updates are coming....

Thanks for your continued support!

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
Think ya self lucky, i've just been out all day doing the garden, i'm gona ache tomorrow.

*edit*
If i get any more fresh air i'll have a nose bleed, *feels i'll* :)

Sunshine

Wanderer
TMSTKSBK said:
I almost died.
I have no life outside the forums ;'(

you remeber he commercial how many licks does it to take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop?

Well I thought, no I was sure if I checked over and over and over and over somehow it would magically get me there.. OMG the Pain of no forums

If i get any more fresh air i'll have a nose bleed, *feels i'll* :)

Falls over laughing..so glad I am not alone in my land of lost and depair

While I realise that I'm reading and posting as courtesy of Ryan and his team;
A lil headsup would have been nice.

Freaking fast upgrade tho, nj.

wieganka

Sorceror
Heh, I didn't know what to think when it went offline. I kept refreshing over and over, feeling worse and worse with each subsequent refresh....then it came back, and there was much rejoicing...yay.

Ki Frost

Sorceror
wieganka said:
Heh, I didn't know what to think when it went offline. I kept refreshing over and over, feeling worse and worse with each subsequent refresh....then it came back, and there was much rejoicing...yay.

hey thats what I was doin too...

this is the only place im at when I am on the web, well besides checking my e-mail which only happens like once a week.

PappaSmurf

Knight
I was so worried that like I was the only one that couldn't get on the forums last night.....wheew Thanks and YA it loads much faster now....

Kashio

Wanderer
I didn't know what to do... I was totally lost... Checking my connection, firewall, everything! Makes me realize just how pathetic I really am :) . As if I care! Long-live RunUO!!!! :D

Liacs

Sorceror
This was really not fair, Ryan :) I was panicking because I couldn't access the site anymore. And you took it down while I was writing a new thread *lol* So I thought I crashed it with too many errors in my code ;)

But I resubmitted it yesterday right after the site was up again and it vanished again *sighs* Gladly AFTER I got a helpful response. But now I have to work on my 100th answer AGAIN :D WHOHOOO! This is it!!!

Thanks for taking care of this site! I really appreciate what you ´have been done for the community in the last months!

Lia

Frostleaf

Wanderer
BeneathTheStars said:
Insane, you all must have robotic thumbs.. :p

Robotic thumbs? Haha.. Nah but I bet they have those grotesque anonomalous growths that resemble a second thumb.. Maybe their 4th gen kid will have a fully normal second set of thumbs, but I think these guys have got some sickly appendage growing out of their wrist! ROFL