RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Forums Upgraded to vBulletin 3.7

Soteric

Knight
skull77;761339 said:
the forums keep sending me to this page: http://www.runuo.com/forums/profile.php?do=dst

and it gives me an error
Same problem. I get this error:

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error"

It appears randomly from time to time when I'm trying to enter any forum section or post a reply or view my profile

Tumeski

Sorceror
Ryan;743945 said:
This is a pretty big upgrade... it offers a lot of social networking stuff, blogs and personalized "User Pages".... enjoy exploring it..

This upgrade was a big undertaking for us with our high level of customizations. The current skin is a place holder until our skin is finished. This skin is one of the only commercially available 3.7 skins other than the default which I cannot stand.

Ryan

I was sure it read as "enjoy exploiting it".... wait, wat?

Hammerhand

Knight
Soteric;780313 said:

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error"

It appears randomly from time to time when I'm trying to enter any forum section or post a reply or view my profile

I've been getting the same error since yesterday, any time I try to come on the site. All I do to get on after that is use the drop down menu next to the backbutton to go back to the rules page and hit "I Agree" again. Usually takes a couple shots of this, but I can get on... until the next time at least.

Cheetah2003

Wanderer
Originally Posted by Soteric View Post

Is this problem ever going to be addressed? It's exceedingly annoying and makes the RunUO forum borderline unusable. I get this like constantly if I login.

Mideon

Page
I think there is a fix for this on the forums somewhere...search the error message....I would link you but I honestly can't remember how I found the post.

Hammerhand

Knight
Its a terribly difficult fix. Simply log into ConnectUO.com... For some reason, when you're logged into both, it stops the error. I have both sites set to be always logged on, so now, no worries.... until the next error. :D

Mideon

Page
lol interesting. The fix I used had something to do with puting DST corrections always on instead of auto detect in the Users Edit Options menu.

Mideon

Page
NP, I take no credit though, I found it searching the forums just after DST hit my timezone and runuo started going wack on me :p

Cheetah2003

Wanderer
Hammerhand;782531 said:
Its a terribly difficult fix. Simply log into ConnectUO.com... For some reason, when you're logged into both, it stops the error. I have both sites set to be always logged on, so now, no worries.... until the next error. :D

Weird, but it seems to solve the problem. Thank you!

Courageous

Wanderer
I fixed it by turning dst "always on". Note the ?do=dst at the end of the url when you get the message. Strip it, and hit return. You will successfully get to your user options panel. Go and set DST corrections to "always on". Someone else said this, but the trick is just stripping the end of the url, so you can get to your User CP.

C//

dlshack2

Wanderer
same here

its a bug due to the vb fourms they have to update the php server to fix this its not a user error its a admin error