RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Forums Upgraded to vBulletin 3.7

Hammerhand

Knight
Very nice. Cant wait to see the new skin... well I can I guess, but..(ok.. I waited) Still cant wait to see the new skin. :D

Joeku

Lord
I've spotted a few problems...
1. I have no points.
2. CEO is on the vBExperience list twice, ArteGordon is on it three times, and Morxeton is on it four times...
3. I have no points.

I guess it's still a work in progress?
I like the idea though, if only it would work correctly lol.

*Edit
Yay points!

anybody

Sorceror
Ryan;743945 said:
This is a pretty big upgrade... it offers a lot of social networking stuff, blogs and personalized "User Pages".... enjoy exploring it..

This upgrade was a big undertaking for us with our high level of customizations. The current skin is a place holder until our skin is finished. This skin is one of the only commercially available 3.7 skins other than the default which I cannot stand.

Ryan

vBulletin 3.7 is still in beta and considered to be unstable but since I know you have access to their members area I'm sure you know that already.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
anybody;744177 said:
vBulletin 3.7 is still in beta and considered to be unstable but since I know you have access to their members area I'm sure you know that already.

LOL...

So was RunUO.

Khaybel

Sorceror
I've been working with vb370 for a while now, nice to see you guys upgraded, as for the style stuff, yeah vb37x is a bit of a pain to get totally working. be once once everything is fully stable... a lot of my sites running on it now, however I haven't taken on the challenge of making orbsydia run on it yet.. its on the list though.

J MaNN

Wanderer
Wow, i just came on and had to look around real slowly. I was like "ok wtf is this." But now that i know, i say good job Ryan, but release the runuo skin ASAP or im gonna die with this one. (no offense but its mugly)

RavonTUS

Sorceror
Greetings,

When I get an email notification that someone has added to a post it comes in as..."RunUO - Ultima Online Emulation".

I did not think RunUO was an Emulator.

-Ravon

J MaNN

Wanderer
RavonTUS;744750 said:
Greetings,

When I get an email notification that someone has added to a post it comes in as..."RunUO - Ultima Online Emulation".

I did not think RunUO was an Emulator.

-Ravon

In a sense, it's not the real thing, and its "emulating" what the real thing actually is, coming from some very smart people here at RunUO. Its pretty much the same thing IMO.

[Drakull]

Knight
Any ETA for the UOgamers DEMISE forum to be "rezzed" :)?
(it's feeling like the longest 30-180 minutes I remember.... specially if we consider that the same message has been staying for already 3 days :p :p ) :)
Thank you for the great work

talshar

Wanderer
Drakull-demise;744799 said:
Any ETA for the UOgamers DEMISE forum to be "rezzed" :)?
(it's feeling like the longest 30-180 minutes I remember.... specially if we consider that the same message has been staying for already 3 days :p :p ) :)
Thank you for the great work
Bump . . . last word I got from any sort of staffer was "hopefully today/tonight late". That was last Friday. At least change the current page from "30-180 minutes" to something more reasonable or take it out.