RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO ML SVN 120] Xml Quest Guilds

LordHogFred

Knight
Argh, this is so embarassing!
It's really late and I'm tearing my hair out over serialization issues on my server atm so I'm missing silly little things.
The QuestRewardStone.cs that's upped now really really should work :p.

Nockar

Sorceror
LordHogFred;851084 said:
Argh, this is so embarassing!
It's really late and I'm tearing my hair out over serialization issues on my server atm so I'm missing silly little things.
The QuestRewardStone.cs that's upped now really really should work :p.

Hey that did the trick!!!! ;o)

Thanks!!!

Now we can start testing it out! I really like the whole idea of xml guilds. Very nice.

Thilgon

Sorceror
Just noticed this...

Code:
 + Customs/RunUO Customs/XML Quest Guilds/BaseGuildQuest.cs:
    CS0219: Line 33: La variabile 'rewardString' è assegnata ma il suo valore no
n è mai usato.
    CS0219: Line 41: La variabile 'rewardString' è assegnata ma il suo valore no
n è mai usato.
    CS0252: Line 68: Probabile confronto di riferimenti non intenzionale. Per co
nfrontare i valori, eseguire il cast dell'espressione di destra sul tipo 'string
'.
    CS0252: Line 74: Probabile confronto di riferimenti non intenzionale. Per co
nfrontare i valori, eseguire il cast dell'espressione di destra sul tipo 'string
'.
    CS0162: Line 95: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 98: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 101: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 104: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 107: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 110: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 278: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
 + Customs/RunUO Customs/XML Quest Guilds/SmithBulkOrderQuests.cs:
    CS0162: Line 101: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 104: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 107: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 110: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 113: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 116: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 126: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 129: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 135: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 141: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 147: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 153: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
 + Customs/RunUO Customs/XML Quest Guilds/SmithBulkQuestGiver.cs:
    CS0162: Line 51: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 54: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 57: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 60: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 63: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 66: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
 + Customs/RunUO Customs/XML Quest Guilds/TailorBulkOrderQuests.cs:
    CS0162: Line 90: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 93: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 96: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 99: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 102: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 105: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 115: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 118: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 124: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 130: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 138: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 144: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
 + Customs/RunUO Customs/XML Quest Guilds/TailorBulkQuestGiver.cs:
    CS0162: Line 53: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 56: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 59: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 62: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 65: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 68: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
 + Customs/RunUO Customs/XML Quest Guilds/XmlQuestGuild.cs:
    CS0162: Line 148: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 151: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 154: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 157: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 160: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 163: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.
    CS0162: Line 166: Rilevato codice non eseguibile.

Translated, means "Relevated not performable code"... Seems like you forgot the brackets {} in the switches you made...

It took some more adjustment to make it working, however, expecially to the Customizable Vendor...

Mythaenos

Sorceror
Just wanted to say awesome system and thanks!

This will be the perfect solution to an idea I've had bouncing around in my head for awhile.

Everything installed easily and I've set it up on my test server to play around with it, but I had one question...

Is it possible to get the reward stone to differentiate between the different "mark" types? So if i set up a stone for the blacksmith guild it only uses "marks of the forge".

On the reward stone I tried selecting "xml attachment" under the payment source and typing in "XmlQuestGuild" which gives an option for using tokens, but it will use tokens/marks from any guild.

It's nothing major, was just wondering if I was missing something obvious before I started tinkering around with it much.

Thanks again

LordHogFred

Knight
Mythaenos;852518 said:
Just wanted to say awesome system and thanks!

This will be the perfect solution to an idea I've had bouncing around in my head for awhile.

Everything installed easily and I've set it up on my test server to play around with it, but I had one question...

Is it possible to get the reward stone to differentiate between the different "mark" types? So if i set up a stone for the blacksmith guild it only uses "marks of the forge".

On the reward stone I tried selecting "xml attachment" under the payment source and typing in "XmlQuestGuild" which gives an option for using tokens, but it will use tokens/marks from any guild.

It's nothing major, was just wondering if I was missing something obvious before I started tinkering around with it much.

Thanks again

I've updated this system a lot since I released so I need to add the updates here, I haven't been able to yet as I've just gotten back to university. I've got a modified guild reward stone too that you can just add an XmlQuestGuild attachment to and it will set itself up to use that as the currency and ranking automatically, I've got this afternoon off so I will try and get the updates posted then :).

Nockar

Sorceror
What would it take to integrate into this a sort of thing where you could have different levels of friendliness between guilds.

For example, a player may be friendly with one guild type and be at war with another guild?
Or attached this to NPC or mobs so they will be friendly or at war with one another?

LordHogFred

Knight
It shouldn't take too much effort to do that tbh.
I'll have a look into adding it. I'm working on adding some new quest objectives, etc at the moment to allow for a much wider range of quests for different guilds. It might be a while until I have it fully working but once I've got generic randmoised quests sorted I'll get the updates posted.

sec_goat

Squire
Dear Sirs,
I am looking at implementing this on my server to allow my very small player base to work toward high end rewards like stated in the first post.
Every thing is compiled and loaded, I even added a a guild to a player with the xmlatt command. How do I create the quest givers? Can I use XMLSpawners Quest system or do I have to hard code the CS scripts?
Either way can some one offer some guidance on how to start?

Thank you:)

EDIT: Ok I found Tailor and Smith BulkQuestGiver.
Where do I add new rewards QuestRewardStone.CS? also does this eventually give out the tokens or is this somehting i have to set up? Sorry for all the silly questions