RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

shinobi

S

soundwav

shinobi

i just got a playstation 2 with metal gear solid 2 and shinobi and let me tell you shinobi is fun but its hard even on normal. mgs2 is a cake walk, tho i have beat it 100 times even befor i got my playstation 2 hehe. if you have a ps2 and havent played these games PLAY THEM NOW!!!!!! or i will shoot you with my m9 then throw you off the tanker!

Nemesis

Wanderer
I wish MGS 2 was longeeerr. The ending just seemed really weird :shock:

Can't wait for another Metal Gear!!!

S

soundwav

i have watched the reviews on extended play (on techtv) it looks cool but some of the moves look alittle unrealistic to me. (talking about splinter cell) they said it has more game play then mgs2 and has less cut scenes in it then mgs2 (i like the cut scenes tho)

The ending just seemed really weird

the whole story was awesome and there are lots of hiden stuff thats weird but funny. next time you play the tanker and your in hold 2 play with the projectors to see a funny cut scene (its game over after the cut scene tho).or go to deck-a crew quarters, port side, and go in the locker room open the locker with a poster and look at it in first person while standing infront of the door and call otacon. or in the big shell go to the womens bathroom and sit down and look at the crapper in first person and call the cernal<-spelling? or go to the mens bathroom and look at the urinal and call the cernal. those are just to name a few.