RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some ConnectUO News

SetriC

Wanderer
well i just wanted to say that when i first used connectuo few weeks ago i was like "wow" really nice, i think i will get same result with this one, the only thing that bothers me is its look, i like current connectuo skin but i think that both skins could be better.

anyways jeff you did great work much respect from me.

M

Asmir3

Sorceror
Sounds cool but when I used Google Desktop it would take up lots of cpu and sometimes crash my computer hehe, other then that sounds good and keep up the good work Jeff.

mordero

Knight
its the same concept but not the same. Google taes up a lot of CPU because it is indexing your computer. ConnectUO will just sit there until you actually use it (and even then it would use very little cpu).

I have to say I am loving this new look. I waited forever for an alternative to UOG what took so long lol. Seriously though you saved us all with this big time.