RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some ideas for kuoc (updated!)

zero

Not Nice
Some ideas for kuoc (updated!)

-Documentation of commands
-When you drag an item with amount and hold enter it messes the client up
-Client options/macros in the options menu (such as tab toggles war mode)
-Possibly some documentation about how to make a plugin
-A . save command to save your client options such as showing ping, grids, transparnecy, reg count etc..

It's by far my favorite client to use. Hopefully these ideas could be taken into consideration. -=)

zero

Not Nice
This might be a feature and might be a bug..
but while you are holding a key, you can't do normal things with some other keys... For example: When running I am Unable to drag someones life bar with left mouse button, and i am unable to cast on them (left mouse button doesn't work when right is held down, or so it seems).

I also notice this when you use the last text macro ctrl+w or q and it comes up and you press ctrl+enter it wont send the text.

But the major issue i think is the mouse buttons being able to drag life bars while running and being able to click on someone while running.

And i don't know how to make it turn off warn on criminal actions ;[ =)

edit: in the regular client when someone is mounted you can target them (if you actually target their mount) on kuoc it wont let you target unless you target the actual person on the mount. Hehe.

Deranged

Wanderer
Re: Some ideas for kuoc (updated!)

zero said:
-Documentation of commands
-When you drag an item with amount and hold enter it messes the client up
-Client options/macros in the options menu (such as tab toggles war mode)
-Possibly some documentation about how to make a plugin
-A . save command to save your client options such as showing ping, grids, transparnecy, reg count etc..

It's by far my favorite client to use. Hopefully these ideas could be taken into consideration. -=)

documentation of commands eh? if you mean like a file that shows all the commands, their usages, and what it does: go to your runuo shard folder, and do a search in that folder, and search for the word command

results should include commands.html (not sure about the 's') VIOLA! there's one solved, check your options, there is something that toggles war, [save is already a command name...