RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Needed

eillow

Sorceror
Hey guys i am starting a new server and looking for staff who can script and has knowledge of XML Spawners if you have any of the above and are interested on joining a good group of staff please reply here or send me message.

Thanks.

What time zone are you in? how much dedicated work are you looking for? do you expect them to stay a while, or just long enough for server to take off? I think you should add a few more detail.....

eillow

Sorceror
hey i am in eu time zone but i have a few staff already who are american time zone, i am looking for as much as you can give bud, if thats a hour a day then great if its 10 even better, as much as you would be willing to give, how long you wish to stay is up to yourself m8 if you wanna come help until we launch then leave then you can do so or you can stay until you decide to quit :) what position are you looking to fill sir?

Thanks for the reply.

i am a semi-accomplished scripter, and i can make most anything i want, even if they are sloppy. i have been working on my own, but i got stuck, and am looking for some way to pass the time. i was thinking about it, but i mostly posted so people know what you expect :) and i am in school, so i don't have much time, just for fun

Marks_learning

Wanderer
I've just made it to the Private Shard scene and I'm looking for somewhere to start. I'm hoping to start scripting the only real experience I have at the momnent though is hopeless ( super OOP basics.). I have quite a lot of exp. in forums and general game creation ( ideas/quest writing) I just came off the Gamemaker/RPG Maker scene after doing that for many years, I'm looking to learn more programming knowledge and learn more about Ultima Online. If your interested or could use me contact my skype markchapman10.

eillow

Sorceror
Hey guys i am now looking for a couple of Gamemasters to help finish decorations within towns and to help implement quests and if they have any new quests to bring them onto the server, if you are intrested in becoming part of staff on this server please leave me a message.

Thanks