RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stairs and floors?

H

hydroxtrem

stairs and floors?

how would i go about makeing stairs, and then a second story floor?

A

Allmight

Hard

Well you build stairs by stacking stair components ontop of eachother. You can find them in InsideUO. Floors are a bit tricker with RunUO atm. But basically is that you place the floor and raise it to a z around 20 more than first story. Ot add them at the right z from the beginning.

A

Allmight

hehe

Hehe, yeah thats what i meant. I tend to express myself a bit fuzzy now and then. Just open InsideUO and look at the items starting at address 0x709 (thats the hexadecimal address that will get showed in the bottom of the InsideUO window). There are some stairs at other locations as well, but this is the main part.

Theese stairs has yet to be scripted in RunUO as items, but you can still add them as statics. Download UseUO or Accomplice GM Tools. They both have support for Static placement.