RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Template Wizard Encryption...

Evilessence

Wanderer
Template Wizard Encryption...

Is there a way to work around the Template Wizard Encryption. I cant log in because of it...

Evilessence

Wanderer
Ok, i know people have had a problem where RunUO says "Encrypted client detected, disconnecting" when a person tries to log on with an encrypted client. I used UORice to fix this problem, however, i recieve the exact same message when i try to log on using Template Wizard...

Evilessence

Wanderer
No one knows?!?!? Oh shit, this isnt good... Well, if no one knows, does anyone know of a tool that lets me build multi's piece by piece and forge them into the multi's file or a program that allows me to build walls and floors throught the uo client?

Cmonkey123

Wanderer
Well, now that you mention it, you have to modify something in the TemplateWizard.cs file, I think. I'll look into it and tell you what I find.

Xandor

Sorceror
The Template Wizard tool has its own server that runs within the RunUO Scripts. This server requires its own port # and defaults to port 8085.

Connect to the TW Server's port # when connecting with the TW client tool, NOT RunUO server's port #.

Gamoria

Wanderer
A new release of our Template Wizard was released at http//www.legendtools.ca/

we have more tools, and updates on the way )

Atheyus