RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is a script to...

Diablo

Wanderer
There is a script to...

to respawn all the pg that connect to my shard in a place that i want and for put their skills all to 120?thx :)

Mr. Friday

Wanderer
Do you mean how do you set a new character's starting possition and set their skills to 120 right away?

Look in CharacterCreation.cs...

Diablo

Wanderer
Mr. Friday said:
Do you mean how do you set a new character's starting possition and set their skills to 120 right away?

Look in CharacterCreation.cs...
What i must modify in that scripts?

Mr. Friday

Wanderer
you can change this part:

Code:
private static CityInfo GetStartLocation( CharacterCreatedEventArgs args, bool isYoung )
		{
			switch ( args.Profession )
			{

or rather the part that comes right after that to effect their starting location. There are other ways to do this, but this should work. As far as setting starting skills, just look through the script, you should be able to find out where/how to do it...

Diablo

Wanderer
Mr. Friday said:
you can change this part:

Code:
private static CityInfo GetStartLocation( CharacterCreatedEventArgs args, bool isYoung )
		{
			switch ( args.Profession )
			{

or rather the part that comes right after that to effect their starting location. There are other ways to do this, but this should work. As far as setting starting skills, just look through the script, you should be able to find out where/how to do it...
Ok for example if i modify the part where it say samurai and then the skills if i modify the skills and i put all them at 120 if i start as a samurai i have all skills to 120 right?

Mr. Friday

Wanderer
No, the script segment I posted relates to starting location. For skills, you will need to look closer to the begining. Post an attempt if you would like more help.

Packer898

Knight
Diablo, Please take a moment to read the forums Rules. This is Script Support not Script Wishlists. This means that in order for you to get support you must show us code where you have attempted to change something.

If it is general information you are needing then use the Search button and type in what your looking for. Chances are that no matter what your question is there has been 50 posts on it already, and alot of those will have a step by step guide where someone else has either a) answered the question or b) Shown some code and helped someone change it.

Diablo

Wanderer
Packer898 said:
Diablo, Please take a moment to read the forums Rules. This is Script Support not Script Wishlists. This means that in order for you to get support you must show us code where you have attempted to change something.

If it is general information you are needing then use the Search button and type in what your looking for. Chances are that no matter what your question is there has been 50 posts on it already, and alot of those will have a step by step guide where someone else has either a) answered the question or b) Shown some code and helped someone change it.
Ok sorry :)

Diablo

Wanderer
But There is a script to...
to respawn all the pg that connect to my shard in a place that i want and for put their skills all to 120? i search a script that do all the thing that i say so i mustn't modify the file accountcreation.cs because it is very difficult for me :)

daat99

Staff member
Diablo said:
to respawn all the pg that connect to my shard in a place that i want and for put their skills all to 120? i search a script that do all the thing that i say so i mustn't modify the file accountcreation.cs because it is very difficult for me :)

You aren't allowed to make requests here.
If you want those script you have 2 options:
1. Search and hope to find it.
2. Try to script it yourself.

If you decide to try to script it yourself than feel free to post it here in
Code:
 tags and the errors that you get and we will be happy to help you.

Also, please read [url=http://www.runuo.com/forum/announcement.php?f=17][U][COLOR="Red"]this[/COLOR][/U][/url].

P.S.
You were already told that you aren't allowed to make requests in this thread and yet you keep ignoring the rules and requesting it.
Ignoring the rules will only get people to not want to help you at all so read the rules again and try to live by them as long as you're in this forums.

Diablo

Wanderer
daat99 said:
You aren't allowed to make requests here.
If you want those script you have 2 options:
1. Search and hope to find it.
2. Try to script it yourself.

If you decide to try to script it yourself than feel free to post it here in
Code:
 tags and the errors that you get and we will be happy to help you.

Also, please read [url=http://www.runuo.com/forum/announcement.php?f=17][U][COLOR="Red"]this[/COLOR][/U][/url].

P.S.
You were already told that you aren't allowed to make requests in this thread and yet you keep ignoring the rules and requesting it.
Ignoring the rules will only get people to not want to help you at all so read the rules again and try to live by them as long as you're in this forums.[/QUOTE]
ok sorry again

Phantom

Knight
Diablo said:

This doesn't exist by default

If you want this, your going to have to get started by yourself, then ask for help.

Diablo

Wanderer
Ok download the file and modify it for me you can?You must modify it so all pg that connect to my shard must spawn in trammel:x 5267 ,y 1237, z 0.Someone can do this for me?Pls......i dont know about scripter modifications pls...:)

Attachments

• CharacterCreation.cs
    39 KB · Views: 3

Johabius

Knight
No one is going to do it for you...either you have to a) do it yourself by researching how it is done, or b) leaving it as it is and living with it. How are you ever going to learn something if you don't try?