RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This really inst worthy of front page news but...

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
This really inst worthy of front page news but...

I've added a spell checker to the forums. Please use it.

BeneathTheStars, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

After clicking spellcheck, is this just me?

Johabius

Knight
Nope, not just you...I get the same thing. Tried logging out of the forums and then logging in through the my account link on the main page and still got the same thing.

sidsid

Sorceror
The Becklin-Neugebauer object, cosmic blackbody microwave radiation, Fraunhofer lines, hydrostatic equilibrium, and radio recombination line emission are all big words in astronomy.

Concupiscient corruption of conspicuous consumption
Consumptive concupiscience of corrupted conspicuousness
Corrupted consumption of conspicuous concupiscience

And what duration of time and density of microwaves will give the clearest results?

YAY! All spell checked!