RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ThunderHorse

ThunderHorse

Metalocalypse! Funny with Great metal Music

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVK3MpBLtwM]YouTube - Dethklok - Thunderhorse (Enhanced & extended audio)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIrmhvY8SX0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIrmhvY8SX0[/ame]

Rosetta;723627 said:
Reminds me of the Heavy Metal movies.

I liked watching those movies, but this show is Called Metalocalypse.

In U.S.A Cable Television, This show comes on every Sunday night around 10pm to 12am on Channel 22 Basic Cable. Usually the Cartoon Network Station, But about to 8:30 to 9:30 to 10:30, turns into Adult Swim, (Adult Based Cartoons). Like Family Guy, Futurama, Robot Chicken..etc

And yes it looks like movies like HeavyMetal2000 or something, But it's a show based to make fun of Metal Heads.

The entire show is one big ass joke.

But we metal heads seem to not give it shit if it makes fun of us, well because we think it's funny as hell.

Just like the BoonDocks. <-- Watch the BoonDocks OMG It's So Fucking Funny!

Jeff

Lord
TheRockstar2253;723631 said:
I liked watching those movies, but this show is Called Metalocalypse.

In U.S.A Cable Television, This show comes on every Sunday night around 10pm to 12am on Channel 22 Basic Cable. Usually the Cartoon Network Station, But about to 8:30 to 9:30 to 10:30, turns into Adult Swim, (Adult Based Cartoons). Like Family Guy, Futurama, Robot Chicken..etc

And yes it looks like movies like HeavyMetal2000 or something, But it's a show based to make fun of Metal Heads.

The entire show is one big ass joke.

But we metal heads seem to not give it shit if it makes fun of us, well because we think it's funny as hell.

Just like the BoonDocks. <-- Watch the BoonDocks OMG It's So Fucking Funny!

Who is your favorite metal band of all time?

It all narrows down to one. Iron Maiden. Classic yes but it's my soul mate band. It's what got me into it.

But in my Mind Iron Maiden is the Best Along with Megadeth, and Metallica and Pantera.

Then goes to the other modern Metal Bands. Like Trivium, Shadows Fall, Children Of Bodom, Cradle Of Filth, Lamb of God.

But yes the Answer is Iron Maiden.

arul

Sorceror
TheRockstar2253;723639 said:
It all narrows down to one. Iron Maiden. Classic yes but it's my soul mate band. It's what got me into it.

But in my Mind Iron Maiden is the Best Along with Megadeth, and Metallica and Pantera.

Then goes to the other modern Metal Bands. Like Trivium, Shadows Fall, Children Of Bodom, Cradle Of Filth, Lamb of God.

Up the Irons \m/

Damn it, now I'm being the brown nose. >_>

Jeff

Lord
TheRockstar2253;723639 said:

Well looks like you and I actually agree on something, who'd of guessed. The only thing I don't like is the modern bands :/

Jeff;723647 said:
Well looks like you and I actually agree on something, who'd of guessed. The only thing I don't like is the modern bands :/

Iron Maiden will Always Pwn these bands in my book.

I only like these other bands because of the Guitar riffs and harmonys and solo's.

<--- My Avatar. Steve Harris. Bass Player of Iron Maiden. Very Talented.

Jeff

Lord
Just to name a few, these bands are on the top of my playlist, and in no particular order.

Anthrax
Bush
Judas Priest
Jimi Hendrix
Iron Maiden
Guns N Roses
Godsmack
Pearl Jam
Stone Temple Pilots
Drop Kick Murphys
Ramons
Beck
Nirvana
Beastie Boys
Freakdaddy
Slipknot
Rage Against the Machine
Primus
Everlast
Sublime
System of a Down
Fear Factory
Led Zeppelin
Rob Zombie
N.W.A.
White Zombie
NIN
Pantera
Korn
Motorhead
Alice In Chains
Agent Steel
Motly Crue

Prolly more, but thats all I could think of in 2 minutes.

Tru

Knight
Jeff;723656 said:
Just to name a few, these bands are on the top of my playlist, and in no particular order.

Anthrax
Bush
Judas Priest
Jimi Hendrix
Iron Maiden
Guns N Roses
Godsmack
Pearl Jam
Stone Temple Pilots
Drop Kick Murphys
Ramons
Beck
Nirvana
Beastie Boys
Freakdaddy
Slipknot
Rage Against the Machine
Primus
Everlast
Sublime
System of a Down
Fear Factory
Led Zeppelin
Rob Zombie
N.W.A.
White Zombie
NIN
Pantera
Korn
Motorhead
Alice In Chains
Agent Steel
Motly Crue

Prolly more, but thats all I could think of in 2 minutes.

Excellent list...I have most of them on my iPod

Hey. All those bands, are bad ass.

And I'm not brown nosing either. I love all those bands, and more. I'm more addicted to music than I am to UO and these forums.