RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Travel Agent [1].0.1

Travel Agent [1].0.1

Travel Agent v[1].0.1

-Can resurrect
-Talks
-Sells travel runes for Felucca and Malas
-Sells runebooks, recall runes and reagents
-Comes with a bulk vendor that was origially created by: Draco (I use a gump on this vendor so had to include it. Draco is the one who originally created this kind of vending. Thanks Draco!!!)

If anyone comes up with new runes to add please post them. I will do the same. :)

Attachments

• Travel Agent [1].0.1.zip
    20.2 KB · Views: 172

telekea

Wanderer
Yes who made these abilities? Because NONE of them work.

When you go to select the ability icon it does not turn red and will not activate.

Abilities?

Say what? Abilities? If you place all the scripts in your customs folder it works. Gold is withdrawn from the bank and items are placed in the backpack (except reagents and arrows because of bulk).

*Edit: The skills only train up to 30. If you have 30 skill level already then u can't train.

telekea

Wanderer
I am talking about the Bushido and Ninjitsu special moves included in the first zip file
They do not work at all.

SE Stuff?

I'll d/l it and look but it is not supposed to be packed with it. Get rid of them. I have those spells but they will not work with Runuo 1.0.0. The spells I have are for the complete Runuo that hasen't been released yet.

*Edit: I looked and there is no such thing.

SE Spells

Are you talking about the Undead Spells? Cause that is a different post. And yes those don't come with the SE spells.