RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble with Start Up

Dooder

Wanderer
Trouble with Start Up

I have the option in UOG checked to open with Razor, but it doesnt. I have newest client of UO, latest patch of UOG, and of course Razor. When I try and open a shard (my own) it just opens a client, and no Razor. I opened razor.exe, but I cant log into anything...Just has me confused. Im probably missing something VERY simple here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

A

Allmight

hmm

You have to activate Razor in both the shard settings and the general settings. If there is no option in the shard settings, then that shard has turned off usage of tools.

LordMerlix

Sorceror
Unless Zippy fixed since I talked to him last (lastnight) The only way to load Razor on local server is by using the public listing for that server( in other words it has to be on the public list of ougateway) if you have a custom made listing in "my servers" of uog it will not work.

Zippy is aware of this problem and looking into it

Vixen

Wanderer
Maxi - II said:
my shard listing has that option turned on but the program still doesn't come up with the client....
In UOG you have to go into Settings and change "Use Third Party Tool" to "Razor".