RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UO Enhanced client - set vendor price

Melantus

Sorceror
Ello
We found one problematic bug in 3d enhanced client. Now we reflect on the way to solve it. Maybe some of you already found a way for him?
3D user cannot set price of items on his playervendors. When player drop his stuff for sale and when he have to determine the selling price (enter for chat activate, text write and confirmation enter) - the process ends with a display of what he wrote (like he said on his toon) while on vendor price is set at 999 gp. Same when he use chat legacy mode - (text and enter). Probably the server does not identify players text as set prices but only as a spoken text.
We found same problem with town criers.
Regards

Attachments

• PlayerMobile.cs
    135.3 KB · Views: 0

zerodowned

Sorceror
ServUO may have something already in place for that.

Use WinMerge and compare the file below with your RunUO/Server/EventSink file

Note/Warning: Save a backup of your EventSink before making any changes.

Attachments

• EventSink.cs
    45.2 KB · Views: 1

Melantus

Sorceror
Hello. First - many thanks for your post. Here is my file. We use latest Servuo and inside EventSink we got only 2 small differents for resolve advenced character creation problems (stats/skills bug).
Also we use latest 3D client.

Attachments

• EventSink.cs
    45.3 KB · Views: 0

Melantus

Sorceror
Yes, but so far the search for the cause of the error on the servuo website was also unsuccessful :(
I suppose the cause of the error is another way to write the contents spoken by the player character (in 3D spoken content fits in the window which is not in the 2D version), which unfortunately does not identify the player vendor.

Melantus

Sorceror
Yes, both works correctly.
I did not see, any problems with this commands in 3D game.

In playervendors does not work "not for sale"option too (pressing ESC does not result in change in the status of the object thrown into a vendor - still the price is 999, and this price is the default if you do not give up her).
Also does not work the option of naming a vendor, naming the store and the collect of gold from a vendor. Inside vendor window works correctly only customize, dismiss and see goods .
The same mistake occurs town criers where a NPC does not save the specified announcement.

But already in the 2d version of the game, on the same server code, everything works fine.
If you need any other files for compare - pls only tell.
Also I allowed myself to send You a priv on servuo service.
Regards

Melantus

Sorceror
Next update:
We found same bug with staff runebook. In 3d client - joeku's staff runebook rune name option didnt work too.
Same problem with set player runebook name and other where player must set a name or value. We type text ingame , toon told this and nothing more. :( Any idea?