RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UO Fiddler - No more free slots for items

dragonfyre

Traveler
I am running RunUO 2.0 Final Repack with a client version 6.0.4.0. Was going to add some new items to the items tab within UO Fiddler last night, and realized there is only about ~10-15 free slots. Not enough for what I am trying to do. Is there a way to add more free slots to the muls? Or should I try to find a different client around that version with more free slots? If I remember correctly, when I was trying higher versions of RunUO, with higher client versions, I had tons of free slots. However I haven't found a client which will work smoothly with the RunUO 2.0 Final Repack past really 6.0.4.0. Any suggestions????

dragonfyre

Traveler
Excellent. In retrospect, it seems like a really stupid question. I had been unable to find a "stock" client at most any version, and updating through OSI seemed, well pointless, if it even worked at all. So far all tests seem to work. I downloaded the 7.0.3.0 client, after editing the Datapath.cs file to point to the correct "newer" client, things seem to be running smoothly. Also plenty of free slots to add my ideas for customization. Thank you for the suggestion. Worked perfectly! So far ;) Oh and Stygian Abyss is accessible, now I just need to update my Nerun Distro, if possible, to spawn the new fact. I'll have to sew it into my plans, but shouldn't be a problem.. More options! :D Thanks again for the help!

Safera

Page
You certainly don't HAVE to include SA content in your shard....and it WOULD free up more slots. Just sayin'. ;) Glad u got it working tho!

dragonfyre

Traveler
Thanks for your quick response with this. I was starting think RunUO was dead, with most posts (that I see) dated from 2012 to way back to like 2001. The majority being farther back. I'd love to be able to contribute, but I'm still adapting to C# as a self taught C++ coder. I sorta dappled with RunUO in the past, but I'm dedicated as of recently. Funny thing was, I was hoping to post some "custom" scripts in a few days here, but than realized they already exist, not how I'd like them to, but simple fixes. Hopefully soon I'll grasp more of this programming language to be able to give back to the community that I'm certainly a leech of. So again, just wanna say Thanks =) & Look for me in to future, (I hope) :D

Safera

Page
Anytime! Glad I could help. There are lots of people still willing to help out when they can...problem is, most of us spend most of our free-time developing our shards. It's a double-edged sword, I think.

Being as I can't script, this is my way of giving back as I certainly appreciate those willing to share their scripts in exchange. Communal sharing is a wonderful concept. If you need anything else, just let me know and I'll try to help.

Welcome to the community!