RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UO Unleashed looking for staff!

Hello, my name is Payton Fisher and I would like to start a brand new server. I have a server completely Fel ML spawned. I am looking for professional staff who are willing to work. My view of this server is a fun PvP/RP world that is a little up to date. I love T2A but I also love ML. So with this combination I am hoping to get staff and players a great server to play on with old school views and modern views!

Server Login: 65.35.95.18 Port: 2593

Please post a reply if you are having any problems logging in. I just made it public. I hope... It is a little different to host a server then it use to be LOL!

m309

Squire
Only because its the second time today I've seen your posts get bumped, you probably want to stop doing that before a Moderator steps in. People will help or reply to your posts when they can or are willing to.