RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uogamers rebirth/divinity

Ceph

Sorceror
I noticed that the download to the rebirth code is gone was there any reason for this or is there any way i can still get it? Also it has been awhile since Ive been here was the divinity code ever released as well, since those shards are all but gone now?

moneo

Sorceror
Looks like the entire Rebirth thread was deleted , or lost in the site upgrade :(
Sad really- for me personally, Rebirth was the finest thing RunUO ever did.

I Don't recall Divinity code ever being released.

Xavier_WER

Sorceror
nop, the Divinity code was never released.
However the first Divinity was just a minor modification from Rebirth but with some more bells and whistles added to make it "feel" more T2A-esque

ChaosKnight

Sorceror
I'm also trying to find the rebirth package for some comparisons. I've noticed its not posted anywhere, does anyone have the Rebirth-Release3.rar file? If so please provide a link or PM me :)

stockhausen

Wanderer
i'd love to know if anyone still has this code package, since i would be interested in how some t2a elements are realised in the code.

gugutz

Knight
I may be wrong, but i think this is a pre-t2a package.
You won´t find any t2a elements in there.

Also, can anybody tell me whats the difference between this package and the UOOrigins package release on this forums as well?
Wich is the recommended if i want to start a pre-t2a server?

I noticed both are pre-t2a.
Are UOOrigins and UORebirth the same shard, just changed names at some point?

moneo

Sorceror
Are UOOrigins and UORebirth the same shard, just changed names at some point?

They are different shards. Both are based around the pre-t2a era.

Rebirth was the original first age shard. Zippy coded rebirth around RunUO b36-1.0 era. It was shut down many years ago and the code was released here briefly a few years back, patched to run with a RunUO 2 core.

Exodus created UOOrigins long after Rebirth shut down (Rebirths code was unreleased at the time, so this was a new approach). The shard is still active and the code still gets regular updates on Github.

gugutz

Knight
Thats great to know.
So i´ll be looking for the latest release of UOOrigins then, must be a better version if its still being worked on.