RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

.uop packer/repacker

Nordby

Sorceror
I've been fiddling with this program for awhile and have been searching for some sort of tutorial to get it working correctly but can't seem to get it to do anything. Any help would be awesome seeing as I can't find any support anywhere on it

boba

Sorceror
Feel free to contact me Ill go over it with you on Skype when you have time Skype Name Brainweed

boba

Sorceror
some one wrote an addon program for uofiddler that anyone should be able to use. In the event you want to use MULCL instead. Its a simple dos based program with a simle pack and unpack commands

Nordby

Sorceror
EA must have fixed something, because when you unpack/repack to .uop no matter what it repatches artlegacymul.uop to the newest patch

boba

Sorceror
Sir You can not update your UO after you put in new muls or new art EAs patch will override yours

Nordby

Sorceror
How do you mean? Can you explain a little more?

I take the .uop files, unpack them..edit .mul files via UO Fiddler, then i repack the .muls back to .uop and insert them back into the client folder and no matter how I start it repatches. they must have changed something.