RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was just messing around with gump editing and scripting

zeman4323

Wanderer
Was just messing around with gump editing and scripting

Well i decided that my old one looked rather crappy, so i re-did it and i think it turned out pretty cool, but thats just me.

S

soundwav

thats a cool gump you should make it for some item or quest

A

AlejandroX

And if it's the 3d client have it a 2d avatar still. Will look cool. :D

Etalicus

Sorceror
:evil:
personally i dont think i like this ether but the great thing is you do so go for it RUNUO can be set up for everyone's taste
:twisted:

zeman4323

Wanderer
i aint using this i was just practicing adding stuff to my verdata and making gumps with runuo scripting(also first thing ive ever scripted/done so i am sorta proud :) )

A

AlejandroX

We're talking about the little election thing right? How could you have negative feelings towards a (faction?) election gump? That's what I was referring to anyway.

S

soundwav

hehe i was talking about the looks of the gump and not the use of it. i think it looks cool and could be used for lots of things, tho it would be nice if the middle was transparent and the borders stayed like they are, that would be awesome and id want it

zeman4323

Wanderer
well i use a prog called mulbuilder. First i find an ipen number for the gump id. then i make a pic. U click on new and put in the open gumpid #. then click generate all and it will create a new verdata for u. Place this verdata in ur uo folder. Make a gump using ur newly created pics gump id. there u go. If u need further explanation let me know, id be happy to help.

Get Mulbuilder there http://www.hozyxon.net/

A

AlejandroX

Sephiroth! Dun da dun dun! Ahhh etoo aye! Dun...dun. Aye ri ton aye...dun dun... :shock: