RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are all the old submissions?!

Cmonkey123

Wanderer
JoeyVille said:
Hey, I need to know some of the old scripts. I recently transfered hosting of my shard, and can't find half the item scripts I used to have. They were downloaded from here.. I can remember the names of them: Blood armor set, doom kiss, armor of the templar, crescent moon, grim aura, black sword, pvp hat (blaze wizard hat with mage properties), mage bracelet (was the name of the actual item), poison/fire/energy/ice bows, some sort of bluish/red colored spear (forget name).. God I need these :(

If you learn just a tad bit of C# you could make these scripts yourself in less than an hour.

JoeyVille

Wanderer
iZJokersWild said:
If they were for RunUO 36, then they are no longer supported. Most of those look like B36 scripts. I would just update to 1.0 cause nobody is really giving any support for the old version.

I'm somewhat new to running shards. Before I was only an admin on my friend's. When I downloaded RunUO 1.0, all that was in the file was the Server file, which ran the server. Unlike Beta-36, it didn't have any script folders or anything. I know this must be easy as hell to fix, but I've only been running a shard for a little over a week now.. I'm no vet.

Gandalf555

Wanderer
ive got most of those scripts that work for beta 36 and 1.0 (rescripted them so that they would work for both). just aim me and ill send u them, the pvp hat and bows ill have to script for ya, then u can post em for me. ;)

Lostmansss

Wanderer
could you clean up the script submission forum with those polls and links that dont go anywhere they kinda suck when ur searching for something...

pooka01

Sorceror
I need scripts! why the peoples say ''found it!'' i think its here but its not here we found tthe old scripts, the people have the scripts at comp can place i here? like good system...

shrink things...ttoken ledger...(tokens too)...and things we need... have a section for old scripts NOT deleted?? :mad: