RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is LandTile declared?

Acronis

Sorceror
I'm working on getting my shard to work with the new tile/map/packets and such and I'm having issues with the new tiles because of that 0xfff7 flags and such. Given tile data related stuff is something I have not really customized I decided to just use the latest SVN code and copy over the appropriate files and do the appropriate edits in stuff like Item/Mobile and what not. I notice there's new classes such as LandTile, StaticTile and so on. I did a full search through the SVN core code and cannot find where those are actually declared. The SVN itself compiles fine so I know I don't have anything missing, but I'm trying to find where they are declared so I can port that over to my shard. Anyone happen to know? If it's not in the core, I can't see where else it would be. That or my editor's search function is failing me.