RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XmlSockets

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Erm...it helps to know where you downloaded it from. When you start RunUO, it should say what version (won't say if it's SA or not.) If you're using SA, then you never compiled a new core...or using a very old version of it. Your Item.cs class (server file) needs the ContextMenu List edits, along with the container class. It would take a bunch of edits in a couple of places...or simply downgrade your transmutation file.

sec_goat

Squire
Erm...it helps to know where you downloaded it from. When you start RunUO, it should say what version (won't say if it's SA or not.) If you're using SA, then you never compiled a new core...or using a very old version of it. Your Item.cs class (server file) needs the ContextMenu List edits, along with the container class. It would take a bunch of edits in a couple of places...or simply downgrade your transmutation file.

I have this when I start
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 4031.28390

I downloaded from here: http://code.google.com/p/sa-project/

Perhaps not the best for running SA but the only one I could find.

sec_goat

Squire
Did you compile your own core when you did this, or use an existing one you had...? Or download one form somewhere else.
you have to compile the core after download on this one it looks like.

EDIT: weirdest Darn thing, I tried it again, and it gave me errors about the xmlcustom attack/defense being missing. I found those, put them in and it compiles fine now.

tass23

Page
Sec_Goat, I'm running the same SVN that you are with RunUO 2.1 v 4059 and I couldn't get this package installed. I wasn't able to get passed the Transmutation Box problem.

sec_goat

Squire
Sec_Goat, I'm running the same SVN that you are with RunUO 2.1 v 4059 and I couldn't get this package installed. I wasn't able to get passed the Transmutation Box problem.

I have no idea what I did to fix this but I would be willing to zip t and upload it here for you to try if you want.