RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another "Post Your Desktop"

aralith

Sorceror
TheOutkastDev;683378 said:
I've had zero crashes on Vista, zero programs not function, and zero non-functional drivers.

I guess I'm just that bad ass.

You're lucky. C-MEDIA has no plans on developing sound drivers for my onboard AC-97 sound. I have to use crappy nforce 3 drivers. Master volume control doesn't work in XP-64 or Vista ;[ ...Luckily vista lets you change volume per application and that happens to work.

..Problem is a new application always starts out at max volume ;[

Jeff

Lord
Bleach;683354 said:
First off - chill out. You seem a lil' too pissed off.

umm, no im not pissed off, i wasnt pissed off, and if you read that in a pissed off manner, maybe you should 'chill out' :)

Bleach

Knight
Puron1794;683410 said:
Just because you gave him crabs doesn't mean you can subcontract him to do things to random females. Don't make me hunt you down :p

You'll never find me.
@Jeff: Okay, that's it, draw your sword, let's duel this out Bankai style. :p :D

Jeff

Lord
Bleach;683465 said:
You'll never find me.
@Jeff: Okay, that's it, draw your sword, let's duel this out Bankai style. :p :D

*rips out Bleach's heart and feeds it to his cat* sry you lose.

Jeff

Lord
Bleach;683471 said:
Real men don't need hearts to live. And I don't have a cat. :(

his was refering to me, since it was an emote?? and good thing you aren't a real man then huh?

jumpnjahosofat

Sorceror
:D

That's my desktop!!

4RK3TYP3

Wanderer
One day when webcam technology is much better and processors are more widely dual cores. I would like to attempt to design a program that takes the image that the webcam sees, develop a hued alpha channel image which is then built into an active desktop allowing the user to see a hue of their reflection over their desktop on whatever other picture they want. Just to say I did it.