RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beware Of joinuo

Vorspire

Knight
raptr? Never heard of it, I really want to replace Trillian though because it doesn't go a single night without crashing.

Dian

Sorceror
naa, the real game servers, not free shards.

It would be the vendor. they say "Take a look at my goods!"

FahQ

Traveler
Just thought the parties involved in this might like to read this......

Continuation of Service

Mark as Unread Leave Conversation

1. DragonKynetic Wanderer

Message Count:
    New
    I am a little dumbfounded in this instance so I figured I'd just send you a private message. I noticed after all the negative feedback about corruption and various other slanderous posts - you STILL continue to use the JoinUO service to promote your shard.

Not only are you using it as an online tracker on the front page of your website but you still have users actively voting for your shard on JoinUO. Do you think that I am okay with people slandering my website and me personally? (without even taking the time to speak with me or even know me in the slightest)

I thought pretty hard about removing your shard from our list and blocking any back links you might receive from my website. But then I figured I would be no better than you have claimed me to be... I leave it to you. Any continued slander and I'll remove your shard. Otherwise you are free to continue using the JoinUO service.

Before you go off on some kind of rant, I want you to think real hard on why you've chosen to continue using our service and how hypocritical that makes you look.​
    DragonKynetic, 17 minutes ago Report
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I disapprove of how the votes and such are handled he is threatening to remove me from his service....!

can't wait till a new REPUTABLE top site becomes available!(also don't like that this one almost always shows us as "down" when we are NOT)

FahQ

Traveler
oh also, it is on the front page because we were told it had to be on the front page if we wanted it to "poll" correctly..

JoshuaSKI

Wanderer
We use their site as a online counter? I don't. I was told i needed to put their button on my frontpage for my shard. If not my shard would be removed from joinuo. So i put it there. Im displeased that it counts online users and it doesnt even update fast enough to keep up with the real count of online users.

Another sad day for JoinUO.com I wish they wouldnt have sold out. It was much better b4 this hapened.

Threaten us online thats cool. We don't need joinuo anymore. Cya

Feel free to remove us and ban what ever back links you want to ban. Doesnt matter anymore as JoinUO isnt the reputable site it used to be.

Wow, when they bought joinuo they said they were removing shards that didn't have the joinuo counter on their page... now they threaten to ban.

What a way to contine to ruin joinuo. Lol.

BTW Kyn this comment "you STILL continue to use the JoinUO service to promote your shard." You set us all emails saying we were unbanned. Grow a brain lmfao.

BTW Kyn this comment "you STILL continue to use the JoinUO service to promote your shard." You set us all emails saying we were unbanned. Grow a brain lmfao.

I'd love to see a copy+paste or screenshot of that email. The only person I've unbanned from this whole mess was Chris. I'm done with the rest of your groupies.

Also, it wasn't a threat. It was a fact. I'm not banning you guys because of the hit counter I'm banning you because you are malicious twats. Nothing left to say but farewell!

n/m guess I trashed it when i got rid of a lot of email adresses... no matter, banning a shard for putting your banner on it like you said and because you don't like the owners shows how well joinuo will continue to be. :D