RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beware Of joinuo

HorizonsUO

Wanderer
I can confirm that J***n E****tt. a.k.a. "Doctor Mephisto" has finally been rewarded for his criminal actions against the online internet gaming community. After filing numerous complaints and reports the hooligan was finally caught and bought himself an 18 month sentence in Jackson State Prison for various personal computer crimes to include selling accounts and currency for many online computer role playing fantasy games. Let that be a lesson to the rest of you who think you will get away with being disruptive or selling digital items. Especially if it is on my server. I hope that guy gets shanked.

HorizonsUO

Wanderer
Yes. I know he has a few friends that like to be disruptive. I do not wish to deal with them. I am glad I was able to make him pay for his criminal actions.

Vladamir

Sorceror
I can confirm that J***n E****tt. a.k.a. "Doctor Mephisto" has finally been rewarded for his criminal actions against the online internet gaming community. After filing numerous complaints and reports the hooligan was finally caught and bought himself an 18 month sentence in Jackson State Prison for various personal computer crimes to include selling accounts and currency for many online computer role playing fantasy games. Let that be a lesson to the rest of you who think you will get away with being disruptive or selling digital items. Especially if it is on my server. I hope that guy gets shanked.

THANK THE LORD - THERE IS A GOD!

Vorspire

Knight
Why censor his name if it's true? He'll be publicly exposed on court proceeding registries if he was found guilty, that's the evidence I'd like to see in order to believe what you're saying.
Also, something that links him to his username/account here on RunUO, otherwise it's pointless.

I'm not defending his corner, I just question *everything* that's stated as fact that doesn't come with any actual evidence.

Dian

Sorceror
I agree.
As someone that has never used the service in question, but a very long time user of all things UO, I like to know when there is deception or fraud within the community.. And with that said, its been terribly difficult to really believe either side of this whole story, or really even trust the 'facts' provided.

If it is true about this character being arrested as claimed, it does not help with trying to believe his side though. Not that I really care either way, at this point.. Its kind of a wash to be honest, and will most likely avoid both JoinUO and these other characters the same.

Valdomor

Wanderer

OMG! YAY TOTALLY! OMG!

Vladamir

Sorceror
Very childish behaviour.
I'm now just tempted to open a website on my own to list shards.

I've never had an issue with JoinUO in the past or the present and definitely do not see one arising anytime soon. Regardless this thread is way too long and full of everyone's dirty clothes.

Eric T. Benoit

Wanderer
I can confirm that J***n E****tt. a.k.a. "Doctor Mephisto" has finally been rewarded for his criminal actions against the online internet gaming community. After filing numerous complaints and reports the hooligan was finally caught and bought himself an 18 month sentence in Jackson State Prison for various personal computer crimes to include selling accounts and currency for many online computer role playing fantasy games. Let that be a lesson to the rest of you who think you will get away with being disruptive or selling digital items.

So post his name, it';s a matter of public record anyway. Also, selling accounts and currency for online games is not a criminal act, at best it is a copyright violation which is a civil matter and you don't go to prison for it. All of this makes me disbelieve anything you have to say on this matter without proof.

I hope that guy gets shanked.

Whether your allegations are true or not, this makes you no better.

pooka01

Sorceror

That's him too.

Eric T. Benoit

Wanderer
I just thought I would let it be known that Kyn also owns gamezone100.com and some of the other top sites. When I contacted Dante about it he told me, "We own about 15 of those sites, we spent a lot of money to buy them so we could crush any competition." So beware, do whois before submitting to sites to make sure that They aren't Kyn and Dante hiding behind the anonymous domain proxys.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Wow...I started to read through the thread, but stopped for fear of my IQ dropping that low.

If a service sucks and isn't worth using, then don't use it. The end. Now back to my corner...

pskarren

Sorceror
I just thought I would let it be known that Kyn also owns gamezone100.com and some of the other top sites. When I contacted Dante about it he told me, "We own about 15 of those sites, we spent a lot of money to buy them so we could crush any competition." So beware, do whois before submitting to sites to make sure that They aren't Kyn and Dante hiding behind the anonymous domain proxys.

unbelievable anyone would work for a worthless piece of crap like he is his hurting UO not helping it.