RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ConnectUO.com opened.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
ConnectUO.com opened.

ConnectUO.com has been opened. Yet another step in us getting things done. More info on ConnectUO will be distributed there.

Johabius

Knight
Sweet news for those of us looking for an alternative. Stumbled across the placeholder page yesterday, and couldn't wait for more news about it;)

Rabban

Sorceror
Ryan said:
ConnectUO.com has been opened. Yet another step in us getting things done. More info on ConnectUO will be distributed there.

Good job on getting it done, but would it have been so hard to link it in your post?

sicron

Sorceror
Very good stuff in there... especially if the rumor mill is correct... I highly suggest everyone check it out ;)

fergu

Wanderer
Well, since I already got started posting in this forums, I'll just thank the dev team for the great work they've done so far, wait for the new version to come out, and post in the forums like I always do :p

Liacs

Sorceror
Sorry, guys, but how many devs are there? I mean, you are making that many things at the same time. This is incredible!!! :eek:

Nice to have an alternative to UOGateway! I will definately use it!

Thanks so much!

Lia

Jeff

Lord
Liacs said:
Sorry, guys, but how many devs are there? I mean, you are making that many things at the same time. This is incredible!!!
Well Ryan was kind enough to bring myself, Rick & Jakob aboard the team to deal with this project. However, Jakob seems to have left the community( I R Sad :( ) but we will trudge on :)

i forgot

Wanderer
uogateway was becoming gay anyways. for me to register i have to post on the forums and an admin has to approve me. the only problem is the staff is never on or doesn't have the power to add new people to uogateway. connectuo will be a healthy substitute for the crap that is uogateway.

bzk90

Lord
Lets not turn this into a bash UOG thread, If it werent for UOG the uo freeshard community would be 1/20th of what it is now

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
bashing UOG is otu of the question.

Mr Fixit and I are friends. I admire him and appreciate UO Gateway. He just doesn't have the time and has admitted that.

Roland from UO Gateway has offered to take the project over for him but Mr Fixit would rather not do that. We just need something we can all use that is active.

ConnectUO provides that.