RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ConnectUO.com opened.

simiansteve

Wanderer
thank you

thank you so much !

For me - i am unable to get uogateway to work. I think because of my fresh 8th age install. So for me, i'm very keen to try this one out.

Much appreciated.

please help me

:(I cannot get the runUo to download or even connectUo to download I was using UOgateway but something happened to the owner and there is no way to update Uogateway I miss playing on my shards and do not want to lose my accounts because i cannot connect I am suaully on yahoo messdenger but i alsdo check my forums where i posted this please help me:confused:

Raynew43

Sorceror
Mr_john_Erickson;745497 said:
:(I cannot get the runUo to download or even connectUo to download I was using UOgateway but something happened to the owner and there is no way to update Uogateway I miss playing on my shards and do not want to lose my accounts because i cannot connect I am suaully on yahoo messdenger but i alsdo check my forums where i posted this please help me:confused:

Check this thread and you'll have your answer

http://www.runuo.com/forums/announcements/89206-connectuo-com.html

ETsCat

Sorceror
OK Now I have to stop even getting on my Home shard.

I get this when loging on to ConnectUO
Crash Report
===================

Version 0.2, Build 3.3
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.1433
Processor Count: 1
User Name: Owner
Machine Name: ALIEN2
Time: 5/17/2008 12:06:13 PM

Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to compare two elements in the array. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at CUODesktop.ServerList.Compare(ServerEntry one, ServerEntry two)
at System.Array.FunctorComparer`1.Compare(T x, T y)
at System.Collections.Generic.ArraySortHelper`1.SwapIfGreaterWithItems[TValue](T[] keys, TValue[] values, IComparer`1 comparer, Int32 a, Int32 b)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Collections.Generic.ArraySortHelper`1.SwapIfGreaterWithItems[TValue](T[] keys, TValue[] values, IComparer`1 comparer, Int32 a, Int32 b)
at System.Collections.Generic.ArraySortHelper`1.QuickSort[TValue](T[] keys, TValue[] values, Int32 left, Int32 right, IComparer`1 comparer)
at System.Collections.Generic.ArraySortHelper`1.Sort[TValue](T[] keys, TValue[] values, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)
at System.Collections.Generic.ArraySortHelper`1.Sort(T[] items, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)
at System.Array.Sort[T](T[] array, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Sort(Comparison`1 comparison)
at CUODesktop.ServerList.GetSortedPublicServers(String sortby)
at CUOCompiledCode.CUOCompiledPage.Output(String[] args)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at CUODesktop.CodeCompiler.Compile(String code, String getData)
Now what?

ETsCat

Sorceror
OK And Now

I whent to the ConnectUO site and Cant get the new client. As the Page is still not fixed. Sugestion?

Hammerhand

Knight
Its a program similiar to a brain. By using it, it allows you to do other things. You know what a brain is, right? And no, I'm not talking about the cartoon character. :D

J MaNN

Wanderer
Hammerhand;757794 said:
Its a program similiar to a brain. By using it, it allows you to do other things. You know what a brain is, right? And no, I'm not talking about the cartoon character. :D

Thanks for the info, ill remember that.

ShadowWolf

Wanderer
Connect UO

I tried to find Connect UO and the links to it are not working. Does anyone know where I can get it? Thats if it is still available....